How To Go About reporting a User?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

How To Go About reporting a User?

Postby SeddieDeer » Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:21 pm

Hello there! I just got a trade- With a nasty message- Language wise.
It wasn't that long of a message, but i have never even seen him/her before and he/she sent me a trade like that O.o
Im a teenager myself...But what if he/she had sent this message to a younger user? o.o
Its fine if there is no such thing as reporting...I just didn't like him/her saying it to me from nowhere...

Thank you for your time!
~Seddie
ImageImageImage
Members of CS... I grew up on this website, and it feels more like a second home to me than a simple pet website. And so, If you ever need someone to talk to... If you ever need a shoulder to cry on...If you just want to speak to someone to cheer you up, or you just need someone to make you smile...If it's your birthday...Or anything like that...Please Pm me. Because I believe that we are all brothers and sisters (and none binary siblings.) of this earth. I want to make you smile. I have virtual tissues and hugs <3 <3 <3 ~Seddie
SeddieDeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: How To Go About reporting a User?

Postby EmilyPrentiss » Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:26 pm

That's awful! Go to their account profile and click the ! button, or report button and fill out why they are reportable.
I'm a HUGE Criminal Minds fanatic
because it's hella amazing AND[b] I
HAVE A LOT OF FEELINGS ABOUT
EMILY PRENTISS DONT LOOK AT
ME!!!
EmilyPrentiss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alucardigan » Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:29 pm

I would suggest you foe this person if you haven't already so they won't send anymore trades..... o_o

Image Image Image Image

RIP Garona 2016-2019
Alucardigan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lind17789 » Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:34 pm

Fyillia wrote:That's awful! Go to their account profile and click the ! button, or report button and fill out why they are reportable.

Actually you have to go to a post the user made and then you can click the upside down triangle with the ! in it. Then write in the comment box why you are reporting them. If they have no posts then you can PM any moderator.
lind17789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SeddieDeer » Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:35 pm

@Fyillia & @lind17789 Thank you VERY much! I have just reported them. Your information was very helpful! <3
@SolStella o.o...Good idea. You know, the FUNNY thing was that this person tried to get a rare out of me with this message ><
Thank you everyone for your help!
I hope he/she gets delt with...
ImageImageImage
Members of CS... I grew up on this website, and it feels more like a second home to me than a simple pet website. And so, If you ever need someone to talk to... If you ever need a shoulder to cry on...If you just want to speak to someone to cheer you up, or you just need someone to make you smile...If it's your birthday...Or anything like that...Please Pm me. Because I believe that we are all brothers and sisters (and none binary siblings.) of this earth. I want to make you smile. I have virtual tissues and hugs <3 <3 <3 ~Seddie
SeddieDeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arouria » Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:46 pm

Calmly go to their profile and locate a post they made. Once you have found a post they have made, next to the "quote" button there is an upside down triangle with a "!" in it, click that and fill out a report form explaining what happened.

Or, since you have already posted here, wait for a Moderator or Admin to view this topic and they can help you c:
// Help // Characters // Perediashas // Da //
Arouria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me