Locked Topics.

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Locked Topics.

Postby Saerffin7 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:50 pm

I think there is a problem with Topics being locked without any reason given, nor any warning.
On multiple occasions I have had a topic or been on one, where a conversation is happening and suddenly the topic is locked, without any warning or reason. Because a mod decided they could lock it. Yes, they have the power to do so, but when a topic is used, and something is being discussed, it's just not POLITE to lock down someone's topic.
If people are being civil and sharing opinions, and not doing anything against the rules. Topics should not be just locked.
Saerffin7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Locked Topics.

Postby | Aloy | » Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:52 pm

Mods lock topics when there is nothing but spam, arguments, or the matter has been settled. They don't just go through the forums deciding they want to lock something.
| Aloy |

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Locked Topics.

Postby Saerffin7 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:58 pm

Ocelot at Soul wrote:Mods lock topics when there is nothing but spam, arguments, or the matter has been settled. They don't just go through the forums deciding they want to lock something.

I never said that was the case. I was pointing out that I've seen topics being locked when that is in fact, NOT the case.
Saerffin7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me