~BREEDING~ why cant we breed are own pets?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

~BREEDING~ why cant we breed are own pets?

Postby TreasureChest » Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:58 am

PLEASE POST IDEAS BELOW!

I mean why cant we breed are own pets, what they could do, Is make another room saying Breeding or something and we can go in and breed are pets Every week or so? I mean that would be fun! and the limit of baby pets would be 4 to 6 or something! But i personally think we should be able to breed are pets! I mean, every month they get a new couple! and half of those people who have had a lucky chance and got to breed there pet, GET SOO OVER EXCITED! because they have been forced to because its something that only happens once a month! even i would explode with happiness if they let me breed my pets! But i think we should be aloud

--

MEMBERS: (you basically pm the artist and adminstrators All are ideas and stuff)
TreasureChest *(LEADER)

--

MEMBER FORUM:

username:
Why do you want to join?:
DO YOU WANT MORE PUPPYS?:
Do you think that the word 'LOL' is a cool word?:

The Official
TreasureChest

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~BREEDING~ why cant we breed are own pets?

Postby | Aloy | » Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:00 am

Please read this stickied topic:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=477
| Aloy |

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~BREEDING~ why cant we breed are own pets?

Postby Vampiric » Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:03 am

We release 2nd gens very frequently. Artists do not have the time or patience to sit around making '4 to 6' babies of any pair you feel like.

I am sure you must have read this thread that Ocelot mentioned , but just incase you haven't, click on the link above.

Because of how we make our pets there is no way to just suddenly mix and match features of pets without MANUALLY doing everything. So this can't and won't happen. The most you can do is colour fan pairings like a lot of users on the oekaki.
@ @ @ @ @
Vampiric
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me