Tablet...Witch one?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Tablet...Witch one?

Postby soul. » Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:23 am

Ok! :3 You have probably seen my other thread, but forget about that one xD

So I'm getting a new tablet to draw with! :D But I'm wondering...what is the best one to get? And don't mind the price, just post and tell meh! =3
soul.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tablet...Witch one?

Postby VESTAIS » Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:35 pm

I use Wacom's Intuos4 ... I haven't used any others, so I don't know what it's like compared to them, but I think it's quite good, and the customer reviews say so as well :)
No random trades
VESTAIS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soul. » Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:36 pm

ok, thanks ^^

anyone else?
soul.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vespertine » Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:46 pm

Wacom is a fantastic brand; I'd definitely go with that. I have a Wacom Graphire 4; it's about... hm... five years old now, roughly? =/ Somewhere around in there. I don't think they make it anymore (though you could get one off of Amazon I'm sure), and it's kind of small, personally... xD Mine's just a little 4x6 (they come in other sizes; I just couldn't afford a larger one at the time), but it still works as well as it did when I first got it (it cost $105 and came with Photoshop Elements 3. I hate Elements, though, and am looking into getting CS5. x.x). I hear that the Wacom Bamboo is a good one to begin with if you don't want to spend hundreds on some professional grade tablet; works just as well and is pretty durable. ...well, all of Wacom's stuff is durable as far as I know. xD
Warning. I have not played CS actively since 2014. Chances are, I don't know whether a pet was from and event, or a monthly, or a token pet. In turn, I operate by the prior year's UC = current years C rule when unsure. I return seasonally for Halloween, when I sometimes also try to pick up items I like. I will not take kindly to rudeness. Remember that there is a person behind the screen.
Vespertine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soul. » Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:47 pm

wow, ok ^^ I will check that out! ^^
soul.