q + s

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

q + s

Postby dearly beloved » Wed May 04, 2011 10:29 am

I have two questions,and one suggestion.

Question one: Can people with 1 warning merge accounts?

Question two: Why are the symbols for "locked" forums different?

Suggestion: When people buy C$, they get a special colored username! Like, they can choose if they want it colored or not, but I hope this gets looked over! :D ^^

Thanks!

lol im old   now i dont know how this website works and my interests have changed but hey
dearly beloved

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: q + s

Postby Seasonal » Wed May 04, 2011 1:04 pm

1. I'm not a Moderator, but I can say from experience that it would depend on what you were warned for. If you accidentally used a copyrighted image, I don't see a problem. If you were warned for scamming somebody or something severe, chances are that you wouldn't be allowed. Though I don't see why not, since it's the partner's decision whether or not they wish to merge with somebody who has a warning,

2. To let you know before you click the topic that it has been locked, or so that nosy members like myself can read it and see who did something wrong to get it locked. xD

3. No, then everybody would have coloured names... C$ isn't something extremely special.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
about - characters - trades
need to contact CS staff?
submit a help ticket here!
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝
Seasonal
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tess » Wed May 04, 2011 1:18 pm

Яαιиʏ wrote:

Suggestion: When people buy C$, they get a special colored username! Like, they can choose if they want it colored or not, but I hope this gets looked over! :D ^^

Thanks!

1. As Seasonal said, it mostly depends what the warning was for. The warning you have wouldn't be a problem

3. Sorry but I don't really like that idea, stuff like that is usually quite annoying to non-paying members
Click here if you need help from CS Staff or General Helpers!
Tess
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dearly beloved » Thu May 05, 2011 9:46 am

Tess wrote:
Яαιиʏ wrote:

Thanks!

1. As Seasonal said, it mostly depends what the warning was for. The warning you have wouldn't be a problem

3. Sorry but I don't really like that idea, stuff like that is usually quite annoying to non-paying members

Thank you Tess! Your so nice and helpful! :D

lol im old   now i dont know how this website works and my interests have changed but hey
dearly beloved

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me