trade battle thread

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

trade battle thread

Postby wizardsage » Tue May 21, 2024 10:12 am

A while back I remember finding a thread about gift battling, or trade battling or something along those lines. I wanted to look at the thread again ; does anyone know where it might be? I tried searching forums for it but couldn't find it.
call me sage
she/her
cs time
want c$
wizardsage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: trade battle thread

Postby Celozon » Thu May 23, 2024 7:56 pm

If you mean gift wars, some users still do those, but it can only really be advertised in user signatures now. I believe there were some threads for finding partners in the Free Adoptions board at one point, but there has been a rule in place for years now that Free Adoption threads are not allowed to require someone other than the thread owner to give things away, which a gift war would obviously mean.

If you are interested in that, I mainly see users offering them in their signatures or trade rules where others who are interested could see it, so you might want to add something along those lines to your own sig or trade rules. I occasionally see users with trade threads that have a section mentioning they are willing to do them, a forum search in the trade board might yield some results if you want to go looking for someone. btw, if you plan on making a trade thread for this, keeping in mind we don't allow trade threads only for asking for gift wars because we don't allow posts asking for free things. So long as the thread is mainly about trades and just also mentions being willing to do gift wars than its fine.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me