What would be your dream Summer Event theme??

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Re: What would be your dream Summer Event theme??

Postby vyg1008 » Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:42 pm

Alice in wonderland would be fun.

Edit:
ROX.mp4 wrote:
Cady55again wrote:I would ADORE a steampunk themed event and all about cogs and wheels and all that cool stuff Honestly, chicken smoothie needs more steam punk animals!!!

I SECOND THIS !! steampunk would be STUNNING to see, imagine, lil blimp butterfly wolves and dogs with gears and cogs..,,,,,

I THRID this one.
Last edited by Zeena on Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please edit your post instead of double posting
I'm a Tiger!
Tigers are aggressive, rebellious, strong, daring, sincere, unpredictable, generous, colorful, powerful
Sometimes they can be restless, clumsy, hot-tempered, impatient.
I'm a Horse!
Horses are cheerful, popular, agile, flexible, open-minded, talkative, witty, earthly
Sometimes they can be fickle, rude, gullible, stubborn, childish.
I'm a Rabbit!
Rabbits are kind, sensitive, elegant, artistic, lucky, cautious, flexible, good friend
Sometimes they can be moody, shy, lazy, opportunistic.
I'm a Dragon!
Dragons are strong, proud, noble, direct, fiery, artistic, intellectual, eccentric, show off
Sometimes they can be arrogant, violent, brash, controlling.
vyg1008

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby notbeebs » Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:06 pm

_peaches_ wrote:id find something about an enchanted forest maybe? im a big nature fan and would love to see what would be created!!

this & fairies !!!!!

notbeebs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VermilionHare » Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:56 pm

maybe a concert/music theme
CAPRICORN • INFJ • he/him • pm me your favourite album/s

VermilionHare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Alannah~ » Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:20 pm

notbeebs wrote:
_peaches_ wrote:id find something about an enchanted forest maybe? im a big nature fan and would love to see what would be created!!

this & fairies !!!!!

Yesss I love this idea too!!
~Alannah~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pizzabarks » Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:40 am

Maybe something sci-fi themed would be really cool? Or maybe something centered around fruits or tropical snacks/drinks/fruits/plants etcetera! Or fish-themed... so many pretty fish...
pizzabarks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wookieinmashoo » Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:01 am

Looking at all the star/space themed pets this month, I kept thinking maybe we would get something space related and for some reason though of paintings. Maybe an art museum where you can go inside the paintings. It would be a great way to represent a bunch of art styles
Wookieinmashoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moondragon007 » Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:11 am

Antarctic expedition, with penguin NPCs. Maybe one really likes to dance, and we have to help him win a dance competition? You can add a mysterious buried ice fortress, even a Stargate if you're a fan. Maybe the Stargate leads to a Narnia-like world or a D&D type world. Or it leads to the time of King Arthur. Or the Viking era.

Just please do not include polar bears; they live at the north pole, not the south pole.

Others have mentioned a murder mystery event. If you think that's inappropriate for kids, you can make it a murder mystery party event. There's also been mentioned an Olympics event. That would be fun with real-life Olympics going on.

How about a Wild Wild (American) Old West scenario? You can include a version of the Alice in Wonderland theme others have mentioned, only call it Uncanny Valley and add non-Wonderland stuff like Piers Anthony's pun-based Xanth series, Discland, and other funky stuff. Maybe with a haunted house inhabited by ghosts.
Moondragon007

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AuraDragoness » Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:34 am

Would love a steampunk theme for this event TBH because I adore that era~
🐦 ♥ Rest in peace my sweet little Rainbow ♥ 🐦
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
AuraDragoness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bones_Bones_Bones » Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:50 am

All the ideas that have been suggested are so cool! I really like the idea of an Alice in wonderland themed event! More pets shaped like the characters. Cards, flowers, chaos, all absolutely amazing!
But-

1) Another space event but like….more scientific? Like accurate depictions of black holes that we now have photos of or supernovas with even more vibrant colors. You could talk about the great attractor, quantum physics, dark matter (pets that are “invisible”!?), and so much more! I personally need to see a quasar themed pet.

2) A vet themed event? You could get glass like pets for beakers, vials, etc. But still have tons of variety with the animals, maybe an exotic vet?

3) Having a toy themed event is cool but you know what’s cooler? A nostalgic toy themed event, but, not just 2000’s, I’m talking any decade where you could find toys. Webkinz, Silly Bands, Beanie Babies, Furbys, Game boy, Cabbage Patch Kids, Legos, the list is literally endless and there could be so much color variation from pastels to vibrant!!
🌿Alex|Bones|Zombie🌿
|Open To Trades - Check Out Our Pet Collection|
ImageImage
He/It|Transmasc|Adult Member Since 2015
Therian|Otherkin|Virgo|INFJ
Bones_Bones_Bones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kay11 » Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:58 am

I would love a world travel event with pets themed around different countries, either aesthetic wise or based on local folklore etc. Lots of item opportunities too, travel pillows and accessories, luggage, plane tickets, souvenirs, cameras etc. Obviously we might have to travel round an in game world and map, but it would be great to theme these countries around real ones. I can't remember a similar themed event happening in my 12 ish years of being on here.
Kay11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me