International board applications CLOSED

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Re: INTERNATIONAL BOARD - MODS NEEDED

Postby gay » Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:22 am

Good luck for everyone!

I don`t think I will get it, the languages I know are considered minor. But, I tried, at least. xD

xxxxxImage Image
x

x
x
x
x
x
x

gay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C-ren » Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:50 am

I know Spanish and I know the curse words just in case someone uses them on CS .
I have many friends here in Chile and when they saw CS they wanted to join but it's in English so I am deciding to help ^_^.
Your name:Karen Username: C-ren
Why would you like to be a mod in the international board?:I really want more people from different countries to join CS ! I also want to help.I have many friends here in Chile and when they saw CS they wanted to join but it's in English so I am deciding to help ^_^.
What country are you from?:Chile I know Spanish and I know the curse words just in case someone uses them on CS .
What languages do you speak, and how confident are you with speaking them?:Spanish , English
Do you have any moderating experience? If so, where were you a moderator?:Never but I am good with young minds =)
How long have you been a member of CS?:Well depends but I am like a site tick so I learn how to use sites pretty fast .
I can even figure out a site in Japanese O..O
C-ren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C-ren » Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:00 am

I may of posted the same sentence twice sorry that was my computer. Hehe.
Good luck everyone!
I only know one language so I don't have a chance but I am being honest.
I am learning Greek and Latin though but what use is that!
Anyway sorry for my complaints O..O I know I get over excited it's a problem i Have.
Well once again Good Luck!
C-ren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horseluver23 » Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:20 am

Your name: Annika (horseluver23)
Why would you like to be a mod in the international board?: I love to help people. Im an admin from a different site and trying to become a mod from another. It is hard work but im willing to help people with ALL of their troubles
What country are you from?: The USA
What languages do you speak, and how confident are you with speaking them?: I can speak english, dutch and french. :D I can speak/type/read the languages above well.
Do you have any moderating experience? If so, where were you a moderator?:Im an admin from a site (crystalanimals.4rumer.com) and im a mod from another site.
How long have you been a member of CS?: About A Month.

Thank you!
horseluver23

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mika » Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:37 am

Your name: Michaela Dragão
Why would you like to be a mod in the international board?: I love the ''job'' of a moderator; and i spend a lot of time in the computer xD Plus, I love talking to people, and I understand the problems of everyone. I'm very sociable. :)
What country are you from?: Portugal
What languages do you speak, and how confident are you with speaking them?: The languages I talk the best are Portuguese, Spanish and English, but I know a bit of French and Italian too.
Do you have any moderating experience? If so, where were you a moderator?: No, i've never been a moderator. But i hope i will become one <3 And I know how the things work, a friend of mine was a moderator in some site.
How long have you been a member of CS?: I entered in the site September 27 ^^ So, two months.
Last edited by mika on Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
mika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cookie1992 » Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:41 am

Your name: Jacky (nick Cookie1992)
Why would you like to be a mod in the international board?: Because I like to help people, have plenty of time and just like CS a lot
What country are you from?: I'm from the Netherlands
What languages do you speak, and how confident are you with speaking them?: I can speak Dutch, French, German and English. But only Dutch and English are languages I'm good in. French and German is only a couple words and some gramm.
Do you have any moderating experience? If so, where were you a moderator?: I have some experience, as an helpdesk (only help and cleaning a forum) at horsenation and i've got plenty of mod experience at a site called clubs.nl (it's totaly dutch)
How long have you been a member of CS?: My first pet is from 4 okt 2008 so that's the date I became a member.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Cookie1992

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PsychoKitten » Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:18 am

Name: Gina Username: PsychoKitten

Why do you want to be a moderator on this board?: I speak very good spanish, a little german, a good amount of Japanese (Romajii and some characters), but am out of practice for them, I want to use this to keep in practice! Plus I Love chickensmoothie and want to help!

What country are you from?: VietNam originally but I live inthe US

Do you have any moderating experience?: Yes I am the admin of a board on my weebly, but theres not many users. There's not much to do.

How long have you been a member of CS?: I'm pretty new but iknow how things work cuz my BFFL is a long-time member!
[img]http://i421.photobucket.com/albums/pp299/HiddenKittensAdmin/November1baby.jpg
Image Visit My Cousins!
PsychoKitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KittyKat7658 » Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:10 am

Your name: KittyKat7658
Why would you like to be a mod in the international board?: I really want to help CS and ppl. Also I want to stop evil ppls.
What country are you from?: (Not allowed to say)
What languages do you speak, and how confident are you with speaking them?: English, and yes I'm confident speaking in it.
Do you have any moderating experience? If so, where were you a moderator?: Yes I have moderating experience. I'm a mod at Stars Of Thunder, ClubPenguin.
How long have you been a member of CS?: I joined yesterday but I have visted this site about 100000 times and it started about a year ago.

Other: I really like to help ppls.
KittyKat7658

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deli » Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:41 am

Your name: Katherine Kat Stamper or Deli as a username
Why would you like to be a mod in the international board?: because im active and i go on here mainly because i also have nothing else to do for fun
What country are you from?: tacoma,WA,USA
What languages do you speak, and how confident are you with speaking them?: English and im 100% confident because thats my main language.
Do you have any moderating experience? If so, where were you a moderator?: yes i have been a mod and owner of lots of sites like http://www.freewebs.com/wolfartist/ , if that counts :D
How long have you been a member of CS?: a couple months
ImageImageImageImageImagePlease? click ..*BEGGING!*
Deli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cinereus » Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:57 am

Your name: Kaitlin, Comanche or Com on the web.
Why would you like to be a mod in the international board?: Well, originally I didn't think I had been a member long enough to apply, but seeing that people who joined a couple days ago are applying, why not? I'm good at keeping people in line, [usually] pretty patient, and I'm generally polite to everyone.
What country are you from?: The US, but I live less than 10 miles from Mexico.
What languages do you speak, and how confident are you with speaking them?: English 100%, French 75%, Russian (including Cyrillic) 25%, along with a little bit here and there of other languages, including a little Swedish, Hawaiian, Spanish, Italian, Latin, and Cthulian. :geek:
Do you have any moderating experience? If so, where were you a moderator?: Yes, at various RPGs, discussion forums, and Grammar help services. Self confessed grammar nazi here. Unfortunately, I lost all my favorites the last time my computer crashed, and had to go AWOL, due to the fact that I don't even try to remember URLs anymore.
How long have you been a member of CS?: Actual member for about a month, lurker since the end of September.
ImageImage
Gray | he/his/him
Cinereus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me