Amount of followers?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Amount of followers?

Postby snowdrake » Sat Jul 10, 2021 10:11 pm

is there a way to see how many people follow you in oekaki or how many followers you have gained? I think I saw someone posting about how they got +1 follower or something but I never figured out where you can see that if it even exists :')
things just got a lot more relaxed for me, I'll be able to be online more often! responses still won't be instant most times, sorry </3
snowdrake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Amount of followers?

Postby Celozon » Sun Jul 11, 2021 12:12 am

You can see when someone follows you, you can see that any time you view your own oekaki gallery. Its under 'My Stuff' -> 'My Oekaki'. It'll have a number next to 'my oekaki' to shows the number of recent notifications, and when you click there it'll show all recent activity at the top. However, you do not get notifications if someone unfollows you and you can't see the current number of followers or who follows you. This is cause the follower system is just intended as an easy way to view specific people's art and not to turn into a popularity contest and whatnot.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me