Error message when collecting eggs

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Error message when collecting eggs

Postby Fleabag. » Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:14 am

*summons nick*

Hi, I’m not sure if this is the right fourm to post this on but i just clicked the egg banner and it gave me this message and no egg :/
Attachments
9DC695D3-6AF4-4AE5-A90A-40671415E1FB.jpeg
9DC695D3-6AF4-4AE5-A90A-40671415E1FB.jpeg (200.99 KiB) Viewed 70 times

aries ♈︎ | she/her | flea
    ImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage

life is so subtle sometimes that you barely notice yourself walking through doors you once prayed to be open.

trade | | 𖤓 | 🇵🇸
Fleabag.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Error message when collecting eggs

Postby strawberry_dolly » Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:53 am

Hi! This can sometimes happen when you accidentally double click the banner or refresh the page - you should have still been given the egg, so it will be in your items, but accidentally refreshing the page gives this error message! since the timer has restarted, you should have been given something it might be worth checking that it wasn't an animal egg instead - if you don't have an additional token, it's entirely possible that what you got from that banner was an animal egg! (of course, if it's not there, then you may have to contact staff to see if there's something wrong with the link, but that's something regular users probably can't help with!) I hope this makes sense!
✿sweet lolita✿butterfly wolf enthusiast (31 to go)✿
✿they/them lesbian✿

x
Life really does need things to live
strawberry_dolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me