Dis newbee needs help

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Dis newbee needs help

Postby Eowyn77 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:45 pm

How do you draw on chicken smoothie? and also how do you make an avatar? just wondering. Oh also how do you trade pets. and get money to get stuff on here. sorryyyyy. - Eowyn
I am Catholic. So dont say anything bad. Also Every body makes fun of Catholics. And I had to change my signature because some one out there clearly doesnt believe in freedom of speech, so umm sorry im not sorry for offending you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok also I believe in freedom of speech! Look I can report you for saying things you believe but I dont because I am not a jerk!
Eowyn77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dis newbee needs help

Postby hypnowave » Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:29 pm

• chicken smoothie has an onsite drawing tool known as oekaki - you can find its forums here! all you have to do is pick a forum and click "newdrawing" ^^ i recommend the beginner's oekaki board or the sketches and experiment board for a start!
  • oekaki has an avatar forum as well if you want to draw your own, but you can also upload one or pick one from the site's gallery here!
  • your trading center is here (and you can click "start trade") but you can also click "trade with me" under a user's avatar on the forums! you can also trade with a user by viewing their profile.
  • if by money you mean c$/chicken dollars, you'll have to pay real money for them. otherwise, you can trade with users who have c$ in exchange for your pets or items, or you could also try exchanging your art for c$ in the cs art shop forums! good luck!
hypnowave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dis newbee needs help

Postby axelandria » Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:35 am

check out adopt a newbie and have an experience cs member help you personally!

โ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ,
xxx๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด
โž

xxx
โ€ข call me axel (she/they)
โ€ข adopt a newbie
โ€ข toyhouse
โ€ข listography

axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items