What are PPS pets?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

What are PPS pets?

Postby TheGamingKitty » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:49 am

Hey! I'm coming back to CS after over 4 years of not playing. So, I'm practically a noob.

What are PPS animals and are they rare? Why are they special, if they are? Also, why are different species PPS but some arent?

Hope you guys can help me, thanks! :clap:
TheGamingKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

xx

Postby skyline » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:55 am

hey there! welcome back <:

pps pets are pets with "peter pan syndrome" which means they never grow up, they're just permanent babies is all!
      there's different species of them, just as there are different species of pets you can adopt, they can be in any litter, and aren't really super special in themselves, i mean, every pet is special in it's own way, but pps pets are typically treated like normal pets depending on their rarity tag. there are some pps list pets as well!

and assuming you didn't know, you can actually click on a pps pet, and when you do, at the top of it's info board thingy, there's something you can click that says, "This pet has PPS, what's that?" which will take you to a page explaining it, here you can see for yourself! c:

nicky - she - exhausted lesbian goth
IX.VI.MMXXII / IX.XI & XII MMXXIII
code shopx bbcode help
skyline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: What are PPS pets?