Dressup talk

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Dressup talk

Postby Killawolf17 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:34 am

So, I've entered a couple pets into the recent Jungle Adventure Dressup thing, and I was curious about something.
I put some of the seedling things in one of them, and I wanted to know whether that affects things later on? Like, if they're used like tokens and can be traded for something later, will I not be able to use the ones that are in a dressup scene?
Leading on from that question, if I do decide to take them out of the dressup scene, will that affect the entry into the Jungle Adventure Dressup thing, or is that permanently saved the way it is?
Thank you to those that take the time to read this.
Killawolf17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dressup talk

Postby Laelia » Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:13 am

Killawolf17 wrote:So, I've entered a couple pets into the recent Jungle Adventure Dressup thing, and I was curious about something.
I put some of the seedling things in one of them, and I wanted to know whether that affects things later on? Like, if they're used like tokens and can be traded for something later, will I not be able to use the ones that are in a dressup scene?
Leading on from that question, if I do decide to take them out of the dressup scene, will that affect the entry into the Jungle Adventure Dressup thing, or is that permanently saved the way it is?

The seedlings are classified as tokens and therefore will be used later on in the event.
You would still be able to use the tokens even if they are on a dressed-up pet.
If you remove items from your dressed-up pet, the items will still remain on the entry for the dress-up contests.
Laelia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dressup talk

Postby Killawolf17 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:16 am

Laelia wrote:
Killawolf17 wrote:So, I've entered a couple pets into the recent Jungle Adventure Dressup thing, and I was curious about something.

The seedlings are classified as tokens and therefore will be used later on in the event.
You would still be able to use the tokens even if they are on a dressed-up pet.
If you remove items from your dressed-up pet, the items will still remain on the entry for the dress-up contests.

Ahh thank you for the answers!
Killawolf17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me