[Help!] Can't Access Old CS Account!

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

[Help!] Can't Access Old CS Account!

Postby Hallucine » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:03 am

Hello! I was wondering if anyone could help me out?

Years ago, I had an account on CS that I played for years on- I had lots of awesome pets and amazing friends! Unfortunately, I can not remember the username for my account, and because of that I have no way of resetting my password, or getting onto the account. I have accessed the email used to create the account- in the hope that I may find some information about my old CS account, but because of some previous difficulties with my email, all of the emails have been deleted.

Does anybody know if old accounts get deleted after a certain amount of time inactive- or are there any suggestions to getting my account back besides attempting to guess the username?

I'd appreciate any help I can get! :)
Last edited by Hallucine on Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
โ™ซ ๐“’๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ผ ๐“ถ๐”‚ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“น๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ,
๐“˜'๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“ต๐“ช๐“พ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ผ โ™ซ
Hallucine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [Help!] Old CS Account

Postby Hallucine » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:43 am

bump
โ™ซ ๐“’๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ผ ๐“ถ๐”‚ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“น๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ,
๐“˜'๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“ต๐“ช๐“พ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ผ โ™ซ
Hallucine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [Help!] Can't Access Old CS Account!

Postby Burrito Bunny » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:10 am

Hello there,

Inactive accounts are never deleted. Please contact our staff for further help with your account, as regular users cannot assist with this ^^

help/gethelp
Burrito Bunny
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me