PM Settings

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

PM Settings

Postby TheKandra » Mon May 30, 2016 11:05 am

Okay, I accidentally locked my PMs to only friends can PM me. Anyone know how to change that? Thank you! <3
Jesus LOVES you! He cares for you regardless of your gender orientation, ethnicity, abilities, and even religion. He has given everything for you... :)
~John 3:16~
"For God so LOVED the world that He sent His one and only Son that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life."

I believe in Jesus Christ and I am not afraid to admit it! Be strong in the LORD!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Viscets are a cute adoptable species! If you decide to click the banner, make sure to say I referred you!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, I'm the Kandra, but feel free to call me Khan or just Kandra!
~~~The Viscet Pack~~~
TheKandra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: PM Settings

Postby sumashira » Mon May 30, 2016 11:20 am

There are two ways it could've happened, I'm not sure which was done so you'll have to make sure both are fixed.

My account > Board Preferences > Allow users to send you private messages: > Yes

My Account > Friends & Foes > PM Filtering: > Allow everybody to send you private messages or Allow everybody but foes to send you private messages

- -
Hi there! You can call me suma!
- -
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
- -
If you missed an outcome or you
want to paperclip, send me a trade!
- -
ImageImage
- -
frog art made for me by PumpkinCatCarnival (TH)
sumashira

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: PM Settings

Postby TheKandra » Mon May 30, 2016 11:31 am

Thanks! <3
Jesus LOVES you! He cares for you regardless of your gender orientation, ethnicity, abilities, and even religion. He has given everything for you... :)
~John 3:16~
"For God so LOVED the world that He sent His one and only Son that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life."

I believe in Jesus Christ and I am not afraid to admit it! Be strong in the LORD!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Viscets are a cute adoptable species! If you decide to click the banner, make sure to say I referred you!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, I'm the Kandra, but feel free to call me Khan or just Kandra!
~~~The Viscet Pack~~~
TheKandra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me