reverse trade

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

reverse trade

Postby Stonefly » Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:38 pm

So I had this person that was ment to make me two things of art a while ago and then they told me they were busy so I was ok and waited. So after a month or two I gave em a shout asking whats going on..and after that I got only one thing of art and they said they would give me the other one on later and accepted the trade. This did make me spectical that they accepted it without finishing the other art and now its been three months and nothing..I have gave em a note on DA and I have gave em a PM on here and they ignored both..so I was wondering if Tess/Nick could please reverse it :)

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/v ... id=7724100
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

"I always feel like I am fighting, but I never know what"

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

-- ToyHouse -- Free art requests -- Commissions Open --
Stonefly | Adult | Semi Inactive

▾|
▴|
▾|
▴|
▾|
▴|
▾|
▴|
▾|
▴|
▾|
▴|
▾|
▴|
▾|
Stonefly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: reverse trade

Postby Tess » Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:04 pm

it's a little tricky, since as you say, she's already completed half of the art she promised.

I'll send her a reminder to get the rest completed or work out a refund for you, but because she's already given you something in return for the pet it wouldn't be fair to just fully reverse the original trade.

She hasn't been online for a few days so it might take her a while to respond to my reminder, but if you haven't heard anything in another week or so then please report this post so I can check and see what's going on
Click here if you need help from CS Staff or General Helpers!
Tess
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me