Pound problems

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Pound problems

Postby Wolvenlied » Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:11 am

Does anyone else have the problem when the pound opens that connecting to CS is near impossible?

I keep getting an error saying it's taking to long for the site to respond. It's not my internet as I got the same problem on the iPad when I connected to the pound. It takes about 2-3 min before I can access the pound and by then quite a few pets have been taken already. It's a little annoying since I get it often when the pound is open. Anyone know how to fix this since I've tried changing my browser settings(I use Chrome) and I've tried switching to Internet Explorer and Firefox.

Any ideas on what do do?
<insert signature here>
Wolvenlied

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pound problems

Postby Shian » Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:28 am

No problem here. It's your internet.
If your ipad is in the same house as your computer it uses the same internet connection. Changing browsers won't help either if it's your connection. Try using it at a friend's house or public computer.
Also remember that everyone is also trying so no matter how good your internet connection is, there will be some lag and possibly timeouts.
ImageImage
Come buy old rare pets in bulk for gems!
Shian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pound problems

Postby Wolvenlied » Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:30 am

ah okay, I didn't know if it was because so many people were trying to connect to the site at once that I got time out.

ty for the tip
<insert signature here>
Wolvenlied

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me