Little question ?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Little question ?

Postby Equus caballus » Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:07 pm

Howcome Tess doesn't accept pms and trades? Sorry if I am not allowed to ask this

http://www.huntandjump.com/clickit.php?affid=182953
please click and join to help me earn referals, it is also a fun game!
Equus caballus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Little question ?

Postby Tuike » Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:15 pm

Because she would get bombarded with both of those. ^^; It's only natural she would get tons of trades and PMs daily as a site admin, if she accepted those. I could imagine many of the PMs would be something where the answer can easily be found from the forums or otherwise be answered by other people, and if even normal members get really unfair trade offers, imagine what it must be like for an admin. :3
If you have questions or need help with something that needs to be dealed with privately, either PM Nick or email them at help@chickensmoothie.com. Or if it's something a normal moderator can handle with, then you can of course contact them.
Ask me anything on Formspring
Extraordinaly beautiful signature pic made by CHIA BBY <3
Tuike

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Little question ?

Postby Tess » Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:37 pm

Tuike wrote:Because she would get bombarded with both of those. ^^; It's only natural she would get tons of trades and PMs daily as a site admin, if she accepted those. I could imagine many of the PMs would be something where the answer can easily be found from the forums or otherwise be answered by other people, and if even normal members get really unfair trade offers, imagine what it must be like for an admin. :3
If you have questions or need help with something that needs to be dealed with privately, either PM Nick or email them at help@chickensmoothie.com. Or if it's something a normal moderator can handle with, then you can of course contact them.

Yes, this ^

if you need to report something to an admin, you can use the report function or you can email help@chickensmoothie.com so the next available admin/admin assistant can deal with it (or a moderator, if it's something that doesn't necessarily require an admin's attention.)

there's not really any need to contact me specifically, since I'm not the only one capable of dealing with most problems. When I leave my PMs and trades open, I get bombarded with a lot of well-meaning messages and gifts which I sadly don't have enough time to read or respond to. I also get a LOT of questions to which there are already answers clearly displayed around the site and on the forum, or which any long-term member could answer if the question was posted in this board. A lot of this stuff can be easily answered by others, and just takes up a lot of time. Since I have more abilities than most staff, it's better if I devote my time to the more difficult/serious member problems and organizing things like pets/items/events for CS users to enjoy.
Click here if you need help from CS Staff or General Helpers!
Tess
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me