why

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

why

Postby webkinzruls » Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:51 am

why was my first one locked? and i just thought of that as an idea! sorry! :( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :evil: :evil: :x :x :x and please say comments! i'm always up to comments! :D
here is (well was) my idea again;
i have an idea that can maybe make CS better in some ways. Maybe everyone gets like 1,000 in "money" and we can buy things, sell things and maybe we could play with our pets. it gets boring to come and just check on them. i also think we should be able to feed them, and then we could (some people) make boarding centers and we can put ur pets in them and we could also get jobs! if you need an example you can go to http://www.howrse.com and maybe make an account and see what i'm talking about. i hope you like it! And it's just an IDEA!!! if it isn't a good one then how can we get more things for our pets like those socks, etc.?
Oh! and I LOVE Harry Potter!!!!!!!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
webkinzruls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: why

Postby Mumble » Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:31 pm

Didn't you read the replies? >< Besides, if you want CS to be like Howrse, go to Howrse and ask Owlient to make more games with dogs, rats, etc. I'd definitely quit CS if it became a virtual pet site. Why? Because I simply don't have the time to feed over two hundred pets every single day. -_- I quit Howrse myself because I don't even have time to care for twenty horses or so a day.

We know it's just an idea, but it's an idea that the majority (100% of the people who replied to your previous topic, actually) rejected, and if it's not going to be used, then it doesn't need to be anything but a locked topic.
[ immense kudos to inari for making my avvie. <3 ]
[ *flashes grin* ]

[ yes, sirree, i take 2nd-gens! :B ]

[ visit my CS pets ] [ see my other pets ] [ read my story ]

Mumble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby webkinzruls » Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:35 pm

i was just giving them an example if people didn't understand. and yes, i did read the stuff but it didn't answer my question
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
webkinzruls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby webkinzruls » Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:36 pm

and how did you get the banana?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
webkinzruls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mumble » Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:38 pm

*sighs*

Your topic was locked because no one liked the idea, it was obviously not going to get implemented, it was probably suggested before (and locked then too), and because many people (including myself) would quit if it were implemented.

And about the banana: you will never know. XP
[ immense kudos to inari for making my avvie. <3 ]
[ *flashes grin* ]

[ yes, sirree, i take 2nd-gens! :B ]

[ visit my CS pets ] [ see my other pets ] [ read my story ]

Mumble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby webkinzruls » Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:40 pm

huh? :?: and why would people quit? and if you don't like the idea,
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
webkinzruls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Solloby » Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:03 pm

Tess has said she will not be adding currency to the site so there's no point discussing an idea that won't happen. Your thread was locked because it was an idea that won't work, and reposting it in another thread just makes more work for moderators who are going to have to lock this one as well.

People would quit because your ideas would change the site so drastically it would no longer be Chicken Smoothie. This is an adoptables site, not a virtual pet game site. Very big difference. Your idea is interesting but does not pertain to this website, you are proposing an entire new site.

Also, using 50 smileys in a row is immature. People don't respect people that spam smileys, so don't do it if you want people to respect you.

Regarding wanting more items, more items will be coming out in the future so don't worry about that, there's already a plan for them and how they will be released.
Solloby
I take care of the CS archives and
sometimes submit pet/item designs.

Characters :: Artwork

Help
You can find Help in the main navigation menu.
If your question or problem is not answered there, please use the Help System.
I am not a mod and cannot help you so please don't PM me for site help.
Solloby
Archivist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me