International board applications CLOSED

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Re: INTERNATIONAL BOARD - MODS NEEDED

Postby C-ren » Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:32 am

I'm like a 4-leafed clover XD I keep saying good luck.
Tess will be awake in a long time from now I think with her time zone but yes I know the minds of young ones and I know 2 languages Spanish English
But i know other types of Spanish too ^_^
I think the people that know the most languages will be picked though Good Luck everyone anyways!
Warning:I would rather be honest of the languages I know cause if you get picked and lied just to show you knew more your skills will be tested and if you fail...Your in serious trouble...
Goodluck again and again and again! XD :mrgreen:
C-ren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mika » Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:07 am

C-ren wrote:I'm like a 4-leafed clover XD I keep saying good luck.
Tess will be awake in a long time from now I think with her time zone but yes I know the minds of young ones and I know 2 languages Spanish English
But i know other types of Spanish too ^_^
I think the people that know the most languages will be picked though Good Luck everyone anyways!
Warning:I would rather be honest of the languages I know cause if you get picked and lied just to show you knew more your skills will be tested and if you fail...Your in serious trouble...
Goodluck again and again and again! XD :mrgreen:

I agree.
But I think there's no one who lied in the languages.

And I think there are not many Portuguese persons in CS; I only know three... lol.
mika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 3catfish3 » Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:09 am

Good luck everyone!I entered too,but I am Latvian and I am the only one who is Latvian in Cs,so I have no chances to be a mod anyways. *cries* .Maybe my friends will join soon...Maybe...But there is still no chance for me... :lol:
I am not selfish.I am catfish.Not selfish.

ImageImage

Dead account- I am now found HERE
3catfish3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Odie » Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:17 am

Your name:Odie
Why would you like to be a mod in the international board?:Because it seems hard to be in a world where veryone else speaks a different language, and you seem very confised and distressed, and I'd like to help out. [:
What country are you from?: Born in U.S. But I'm Indian, Irish, German, Hungarian, Irish, and English, lol.
What languages do you speak, and how confident are you with speaking them?: I speak English fluently, I know a little Bengali, some French, and I already took one year of Japanese, and starting a second, but I learned a lot of Japanese, but I'm not fluent in it.
Do you have any moderating experience? If so, where were you a moderator?: Sort of, on some proboards sites, but I forgot the names of them, and I'm also the admin of my own site,if that counts.. ^^
How long have you been a member of CS?: Not that long...I think since about November or late October..[I'd have to check ]

I hope you find good mods![:
- Odie
Odie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jade » Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:52 am

Your name: Jade (real name Tia)
Why would you like to be a mod in the international board?: because id like to give something back to the chickensmoothie community and help out a little ^^
What country are you from?: England
What languages do you speak, and how confident are you with speaking them?: I speak english and german confidently as im studying it at the moment and i speak a little bit of french.
Do you have any moderating experience? If so, where were you a moderator?: No i havent had any experience moderating before unfortunatly but we all have to start somewhere right? :)
How long have you been a member of CS?: since july/august
ImageImageImageImage
Please click them
Jade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tess » Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:51 pm

ok looks like I'm pretty much spoilt for choice when it comes to french or spanish mods...

I think I will just add a few international board mods first and maybe add more if I see we need them

e.g., we may not need latvian, bulgarian and indonesian right away ;3

I'll try and get the international board set up tomorrow, so keep your eye out for the new mods ;)
Click here if you need help from CS Staff or General Helpers!
Tess
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me