FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions [READ FIRST]

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Re: FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions [UPDATED - READ FIRST]

Postby Burrito Bunny » Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:39 am

Auora wrote:So I've been here for a long time and I'm looking to downsize on my extra/duplicate pets by donating them to the pound and I was wondering if there was a way to mass donate pets? I see where I can send individual pets to the pound but I have lots of pages of pets that I'd like to send.

Unfortunately there is no 'mass add' button for trades. I think there was a suggestion for one though if you want to search around this forum.

Sorry :c
Burrito Bunny
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Auora » Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:41 am

SabrinaB wrote:
Auora wrote:So I've been here for a long time and I'm looking to downsize on my extra/duplicate pets by donating them to the pound and I was wondering if there was a way to mass donate pets? I see where I can send individual pets to the pound but I have lots of pages of pets that I'd like to send.

You have to click every pet 1 by 1.
There is no way to select all with one click sorry.

Burrito Bunny wrote:

Unfortunately there is no 'mass add' button.

Sorry :c

Ah, too bad :(. Thanks for the fast response. Maybe I'll just send out gift trades to new people then.
The "free gift pets" group are not for hoards and will be given out on a wishlist basis
Auora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mouse~ » Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:35 am

So I have a question a few days ago I sent someone a trade for their pink ballon dog thinking I had traded multiple list pets 09 rares 08 rares and more and when I noticed they had accepted I got all excited so I went to view the trade one last time when I was shocked to see my blue balloon dog had been accidentally added to the trade! I panicked so I quickly sent a letter to the user asking if we could please trade back because of the huge mistake but instead of talking to me they decided they would foe me I sent a help request to the mods but it's been a day now and so far I have gotten no response I have evidence of the trade and all are messages and such if that is useful in this horrible situation do you think their is a way my trade can be reversed?
Wrists are for bracelets, not for cutting.
~Kellin Quinn

Mouse~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burrito Bunny » Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:45 am

m00 wrote:So I have a question a few days ago I sent someone a trade for their pink ballon dog thinking I had traded multiple list pets 09 rares 08 rares and more and when I noticed they had accepted I got all excited so I went to view the trade one last time when I was shocked to see my blue balloon dog had been accidentally added to the trade! I panicked so I quickly sent a letter to the user asking if we could please trade back because of the huge mistake but instead of talking to me they decided they would foe me I sent a help request to the mods but it's been a day now and so far I have gotten no response I have evidence of the trade and all are messages and such if that is useful in this horrible situation do you think their is a way my trade can be reversed?

You have to wait for staff to get back to you. They will contact you eventually, but as you can imagine they need to be careful when dealing with situations like this. They need to find the best outcome for everyone and look at all the evidence they have for the situation. Since admins are usually the ones to reverse trades (I think) it can take a while, since there are only three of them and they are all very busy.

As for wether or not it can be reversed, that is up for staff to determine. You'll just have to wait for them to get back to you.
Burrito Bunny
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lionmemes » Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:23 am

is there an umbrella item?
Lionmemes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SabrinaB » Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:27 pm

Lionmemes wrote:is there an umbrella item?

No there is not. Mayne in the future.
Looking for CATS!
Paying 1000 treasure for ANY pet!

Have: 400.000 treasure & 400 gems
SabrinaB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arabella !! » Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:06 am

SabrinaB wrote:
Lionmemes wrote:is there an umbrella item?

No there is not. Mayne in the future.

You can suggest that idea here if you want: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2737731

hii ! call me ara :3 i luv
all things cute n insane
└───── ♥ ♡ ♥ ─────┘
▀▀▀▀▀ミ★ ▀▀▀▀▀
she/her gamer adult silly
────────────────────

arabella !!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MunchiiMoon » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:36 am

If I have a pet I like, am I allowed to dress it up and make it a fursona and do art of it?
MunchiiMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burrito Bunny » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:40 am

Geowlett wrote:If I have a pet I like, am I allowed to dress it up and make it a fursona and do art of it?

You are allowed to make fan art of pets as long as it has your own style and isn't mean to be an exact replicate of the existing image, and you can create a personality and character for your pets.

However, keep in mind, CS ultimately owns the design. So, you can never sell the character or the art for any currency. And, since it is a design that doesn't belong to you, you can't pay others to make art for you either. Free art (which would also be classified as fan art) would be okay. Just no money or currency can be exchanged.

All you own is the personality and your own fan art.
Burrito Bunny
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arabella !! » Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:32 pm

Burrito Bunny wrote:
Geowlett wrote:If I have a pet I like, am I allowed to dress it up and make it a fursona and do art of it?

You are allowed to make fan art of pets as long as it has your own style and isn't mean to be an exact replicate of the existing image, and you can create a personality and character for your pets.

However, keep in mind, CS ultimately owns the design. So, you can never sell the character or the art for any currency. And, since it is a design that doesn't belong to you, you can't pay others to make art for you either. Free art (which would also be classified as fan art) would be okay. Just no money or currency can be exchanged.

All you own is the personality and your own fan art.

Just going to add that it won't be classified as a fursona, since it's not your character/a character that's been given to you. You'll only ow the fan art and any other written, unofficial pieces you make like what Burrito Bunny said.

hii ! call me ara :3 i luv
all things cute n insane
└───── ♥ ♡ ♥ ─────┘
▀▀▀▀▀ミ★ ▀▀▀▀▀
she/her gamer adult silly
────────────────────

arabella !!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes