International board applications CLOSED

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Re: INTERNATIONAL BOARD - MODS NEEDED

Postby 3catfish3 » Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:38 am

Your name: 3catfish3 (my real name is Gerda,but I'd prefer that everyone use my nickname-3catfish3)
Why would you like to be a mod in the international board?:Because my country is small and I want that everyone see what we,latvians,can do.
What country are you from?: Latvia.
What languages do you speak, and how confident are you with speaking them?:Well,I speak latvian(I know it excellent) XD and english very well.
Do you have any moderating experience? If so, where were you a moderator?:Yes,I have maked a bunch of sites for some people,and I have experience of coding,programming.
How long have you been a member of CS?:From the end of october,BUT I know Chickensmoothie from Sept.
Other:I think I am the only latvian in this site,BUT I just told about CS my friends,and they all areinterested.One problem-they aren't good in english,so if they will join,they just...Will not know what means adoptables.So if I would be a mod,I would help them to understand this site in Latvian board,and it would make them sooo happy! :)
I am not selfish.I am catfish.Not selfish.

ImageImage

Dead account- I am now found HERE
3catfish3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Freyàh » Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:58 am

Your name: Cveti (kekerica1 or "keke" for short)
Why would you like to be a mod in the international board?: Because i want to help the CS comunity.
What country are you from?: Bulgaria ( http://flagcounter.com/factbook/bg )
What languages do you speak, and how confident are you with speaking them?: 100% Bulgarian,98% English(sometimes i forget some things,or when i type i accidently press the wrong button) 50% russian and 50% spanish
Do you have any moderating experience? If so, where were you a moderator?: I have,yes; but i was a mod in a BULGARIAN forum so even if i give you a link you won't understand anything ^^;
How long have you been a member of CS?: Um...i think that i am from the beggining of September,but to be honest i don't remember...
Image|ᴀʀᴛ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ wip | ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ | | Image
April, 2023: I've been busy with real life recently, so I haven't had much time for CS. However, hopefully I will be back soon! In the meantime, I wish everyone great days ahead, and thank you all for over a decade of fun and lovely memories! <3
Freyàh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larkspurr » Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:20 am

Your name: Dusk12 (just call me Solar)
Why would you like to be a memebr in the International board: I would very like to help CS, plus it will help me with my french
What country are you from: I was born in Quebec, Canada but I live in US. My fmily roots go back to Russia.
What languages do you speak, and how confident are you with speaking them: I speak English like 100%, 90% for French, and hardly any for Russian (I can't write in it, but I can speak it with some difficulties)
Do you have any moderating experience?If so, where were you a moderator: I own a few websites and forums, so I know how to act asnd such, and not let friends slip through if they do anything wrong
How long have oyu been a member of CS?: Ever since 11-1-2008, but I know alot about CS, and would gladly help
-used to be Solarlune!
Larkspurr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DizzyBunnies » Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:27 pm

Your name: Meagan

Why would you like to be a mod in the international board?: Because I'd like to speak a different language and practice my language skills instead of always talking English, and I'd like to help people who can't speak English and who only speak French, since that's the other language I know and I'm very good at. :3

What country are you from?: Quebec, Canada

What languages do you speak, and how confident are you with speaking them?: I speak French and English. At school, the only subjects I do in English are gym and the English language arts. Everything else in French, so I'm pretty confident with my French skills :) But at home I only speak English, so I'm good in English too :D I've been learning French since Pre-K and have been taught in ONLY French since kindergarten, and then in grade 3, everything was taught in half French, half English. So I've been speaking French for about... 9 years, and I'm nearly 14 so that's a lot more than half my life :3 Although I'm REALLY mature when needed. In fact, remember that time Tess when I told you my age and you taught I was older than that? XD Yah, so I'm not all young and stuff when it comes to something as serious as being a mod for something like this. :) So basically,
English: 100% Confident
French: 90% Confident (of course some older people might know more than me, so maybe I could help the younger kids, like the same age as me)

Do you have any moderating experience? If so, where were you a moderator?: Yep, I'm an admin/mod at http://www.thepetz5palace.proboards55.com/ and http://www.petz5palace.com. It's been active for about 2 and a half years now, so I guess I can say I have tons of experience.

How long have you been a member of CS?: Since October, when the accounts were being made, although I've been adopting since early July 2008 :3 BUT, I'm on EVERYDAY, for at least 2 hours (I have no social life XD) so I know a lot about CS. I also LOVED Silent Wolf Kennels, I downloaded all the breedz and toys, and I knew about your brother's site so one day I went on his and saw the most cutest little virtual pet and I HAD to adopt it! When I clicked the link, it brought me to CS (duh) and on the side I saw the Petz stuff. I click and what do I see? The same stuff that was on Silent Wolf Kennels. I was like :O so I decided to see who the owner was, and it was Tess! I knew her! So that's how I discovered CS :3

And also if this is useful, how many days can I come on in a week: ALL 7 OF THEM FOR AT LEAST 2 HOURS!!! (like I said I have no social life XD)

I hope I'm accepted ^.^ Thanks for reading :3
DizzyBunnies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tess » Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:27 pm

ok going to close applications in about 24 hours so any last-minute applications, get em in! ;)
Click here if you need help from CS Staff or General Helpers!
Tess
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twinkling Star » Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:03 pm

Blah i feel i don't stand a chance here

lol

but i feel i can do the job!!

i hope you have a easy time choosing tess!
Username changed! Past username was: TheAlbinoBunny (alternatively I was also once Huskylover)
Twinkling Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mirage. » Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:43 pm

1.Your name: Kiki

2.Why would you like to be a mod in the international board?: I would like to be a mod here to help out and speak to people in my own language.

3.What country are you from?: Quebec, Canada

4.What languages do you speak, and how confident are you with speaking them?: I speak French very well (my first language). I currently liv in Ontario but speak French at home. I've spoken French all my life, but am an as good English speaker I also know Spanish.

5.Do you have any moderating experience? If so, where were you a moderator?: No, but I would be glad to have a first try here on CS.

6.How long have you been a member of CS?: I have been a member of CS since the middle of August 2008. This way I know how things work here.

I hope this is good enough!
KIKI SAYS:

back for summer event...
mirage.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dusk » Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:11 pm

Your name: dusk (real : Sheila)
Why would you like to be a mod in the international board?: I be honored if i accepted. i always app for mods in many place but nobody accept me. so I will be train for talk here and repair my english talk
What country are you from?: Jakarta in Indonesia
What languages do you speak, and how confident are you with speaking them?: best : Indonesia
& english
Do you have any moderating experience? If so, where were you a moderator?: nope
How long have you been a member of CS?: umm maybe september so 2 month ago
my lil sweet heart, baby
Pet's name: baby
ImageImageImageImageImage
dusk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunsetRose » Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:15 am

Your name: Rosierock646
Why would you like to be a mod in the international board?: I spent most of my time on CS and I'd love to help!
What country are you from?: US but my parents are spanish.
What languages do you speak, and how confident are you with speaking them?: English (Full), Spanish (Full), learning Japenese.
Do you have any moderating experience? If so, where were you a moderator?: Nope.
How long have you been a member of CS?: November 1st

~Let's get these teen hearts beating.
Faster, faster
So testosterone boys and harlequin girls,
Will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close?
So testosterone boys and harlequin girls,
Will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close?~

Rose's Corner My deviantART Livestream (Offline) Art Contest!

SHADOW & ROSE SHALL TAKE OVER PERU. <3
And the rest of the world! :U
Just look at the news o3o
SunsetRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MiseryBliss » Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:19 am

oh, I hope I get it. I feel like I probably won't stand a chance against everyone else on here, but I really think that I could do the job very well.
Trinket is less than amused by this holiday.
MiseryBliss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me