Adoptable Ideas - POST ALL IDEAS/REQUESTS HERE!

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Re: Adoptable Ideas POST ALL IDEAS/REQUESTS HERE.

Postby Vision. » Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:15 pm

Cool, Icesky!
What about a dog/wolf that looks like a pinto horse! like, a black and white (piebald), brown and white, brown and white with grey ears, muzle, and tail, and a rare creme and white! Alternately, we could have other horse colors like bay, buckskin, dapple grey, roan, palomino, and a black one with white tail and ears and on the top of the nck, like where the 'mane' is.
Vision.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fjord » Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:29 pm

Here's another idea. I want to do a design on the back but 1: I don't know what, 2: The angle is weird. ^^;;

“I’d gone with my usual option. I was running through long tunnels filled with demons and monsters and nightmares, because it was easier than going to the gym.”

I like gift-bombing people with pets off their wish list. :)
Fjord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MusicEmily » Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:30 am

Just had an Idea! ^_^
WEDDING theme pets!!! :mrgreen:
MusicEmily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiko Hayashi » Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:38 am

I have an idea! How about this.

It starts out as a pup with berry blue fur and baby blue highlights like lightning. It's blanket is a purple and black swirly thing.

In mid stage it has Berry blue fur with baby blue highlights like lighting with a white underbelly. Its front paw is raised. It has a lighting mark on it's cheek and misty white eyes. It's tail is fluffy baby blue.

In it's final stage it still has the same fur color except the lighting baby blue is now a fade of baby blue and yellow. It's eyes are a misty baby blue and it has the same mark on it's cheek. The collar around it's neck is the only new thing. The color is the color of black and has a lighting bolt for a tag.

Hows that sound?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

S H I K O
H A Y A S H I

this world could rot
die, and kill itself off
but a promise is a promise
and promises should always be kept
dont you think?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

O N / o f f
Shiko Hayashi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nitoa » Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:33 am

How about a jet black wolf with gold eyes, gold paws, and a gold, eastern dragon-looking-thing on it's side? The other variations could be some other animal, or some other color (like white with gold, black with white, etc.). ^___^

Sorry if this is a repeat idea. ^^;;;
all of my pets in my 'Freebies' group are free ~ just send a trade request!

my free art shop (open!)

(wait times may be super long for my free shop. i am much quicker with art trades! feel free to pm if interested.)
nitoa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RarityClarity » Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:26 pm

Not really a pattern suggestion, but I think it would be fun not only to have different second generation variations that have different rarities, but have one newborn variation grow into separate pup versions, or separate adult versions. That way there would be more variations and more options to trade for newbies. If that makes any sense at all ... ? xD

Also, PPS second generation would be a good idea.

And I know some people really like the newborn versions of rats, so maybe a PPS version of rats would be in order. Also, a PPS newborn wolf would be adorable, as opposed to just pup PPS cases, and also PPS butterfly wolves in the catepillar stage. I don't know ... I just really like some of the baby versions of the other animals.
RarityClarity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adoptable Ideas - POST ALL IDEAS/REQUESTS HERE!

Postby Dovetail » Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:01 pm

What about pastel colored wolves? one newborn that grows into two or three pastel colors with cute patterns, like maybe lighter or darker colored stars speckled on them?
Dovetail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RarityClarity » Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:15 pm

Dovetail wrote:What about pastel colored wolves? one newborn that grows into two or three pastel colors with cute patterns, like maybe lighter or darker colored stars speckled on them?

That sounds a LOT like the mystery wolves from July/August. They were pastels and grew into several different colors, like you suggested. ^^ But I would have loved to see a purple pastel one along with the pink, yellow, blue and green.

Speaking of which, I vote for more purple wolves. Best. Color. Ever. XD
RarityClarity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fernflower » Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:21 am

Hmm... How about a tye-die wolf? It would be white with rainbow tie-dye patterns all over it. It would look kinda like the pink birthday dog, but in a circular pattern. It could have green or blue eyes.
So, yeah, the cat in my signature is my CHARACTER, Mirror Image. Mirror for short. Oh? Wren? That's my username on Mweor, so just ignore it. xD

If I had a penny for every time I've thought of you, I'd be a millionaire... <3
Fernflower

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Harrisheart » Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:24 pm

I'm not sure if it has been suggested yet but I think an African Wild Dog one would be beautiful - and also AWD's can easily have extremely varried coat patterns to make a few different ones.....
Image. .. .ImageImage
Harrisheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me