A Guide to COPPA - UPDATE 14th Jun. 2018

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Re: A Guide to COPPA - UPDATE 14th Jun. 2018

Postby AquilaFuga » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:52 am

Small update today, as COPPA users now have the ability to select a pre-made reply when accepting or cancelling a trade.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    xHello. Call me Aquila.
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

AquilaFuga
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CrystalPegasus88 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:24 pm

A COPPA gifted me 4 cats, one of which I was missing (I posted about it on the forum). I was looking for the pets I was gifted today and couldn't find them. I went to my trades tab and saw this:

Any idea why this happened? I was hoping for a clarification in the rules. I was never notified, and I am very upset that I have to go hunting for the cat again in the trade forum. :(
CrystalPegasus88

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burrito Bunny » Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:46 pm

CrystalPegasus88 wrote:A COPPA gifted me 4 cats, one of which I was missing (I posted about it on the forum). I was looking for the pets I was gifted today and couldn't find them. I went to my trades tab and saw this:

Any idea why this happened? I was hoping for a clarification in the rules. I was never notified, and I am very upset that I have to go hunting for the cat again in the trade forum. :(

Some trades may be reversed if the other player's account was being used to cheat by getting around adoption limits. Unfortunately you will have to trade for them again!
Burrito Bunny
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CrystalPegasus88 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:51 pm

Burrito Bunny wrote:
CrystalPegasus88 wrote:A COPPA gifted me 4 cats, one of which I was missing (I posted about it on the forum). I was looking for the pets I was gifted today and couldn't find them. I went to my trades tab and saw this:

Some trades may be reversed if the other player's account was being used to cheat by getting around adoption limits. Unfortunately you will have to trade for them again!

I see, thank you for the help!
CrystalPegasus88

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me