Oekaki/Java problems & solutions

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Re: Oekaki/Java problems & solutions

Postby Burrito Bunny » Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:07 am

MalleusGrey wrote:Does anyone know how I can get pen pressure for my tablet to work on a macbook? Its an old tablet so I know this many be the reason pen pressure has decided not to work, but was just wondering if there's anything else I can try before I get a new tablet? ;n;

Thanks!

Make sure your drivers are up to date. You can get the new drivers from your tablet's manufacture's website.

Also, try switching browsers. It works well enough in Safari for me, if that's any help. c:
Burrito Bunny
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MalleusGrey » Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:21 am

Burrito Bunny wrote:
MalleusGrey wrote:Does anyone know how I can get pen pressure for my tablet to work on a macbook? Its an old tablet so I know this many be the reason pen pressure has decided not to work, but was just wondering if there's anything else I can try before I get a new tablet? ;n;

Thanks!

Make sure your drivers are up to date. You can get the new drivers from your tablet's manufacture's website.

Also, try switching browsers. It works well enough in Safari for me, if that's any help. c:

Ah- the newest driver isn't compatible with my tablet, using safari... Guessing I'm gonna have to start saving aha...
Thanks for the quick reply though! :)
╔══════════════╗
@malleushyde on instagram
╚══════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Commissions Are Closed
ImageImage

Bequelle's Liontails

-
Brave New World
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MalleusGrey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pIanted » Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:09 am

hey uh the windows JTablet download comes up blank - is there any other way i could get pen pressure?
they/them pronouns!
[ I am not at all active on this platform atm. might change in the future, might not. ]

deviantart || my characters
[ was lucky cerise and date m8 ]
pIanted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burrito Bunny » Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:18 am

space kid wrote:
      hey uh the windows JTablet download comes up blank - is there any other way i could get pen pressure?

Try switching to chicken paint.

You also may need to switch browsers.

You can change your Oekaki settings here: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/settings.php
Burrito Bunny
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pIanted » Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:28 am

Burrito Bunny wrote:Try switching to chicken paint.

You can change your Oekaki settings here: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/settings.php

i did, thank you for the suggestion! oekaki works now but i cant seem to get pen pressure. i read through the post for chickenpaint and made sure i had a working browser but pen pressure still seems not to work
they/them pronouns!
[ I am not at all active on this platform atm. might change in the future, might not. ]

pIanted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burrito Bunny » Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:46 am

space kid wrote:
      Burrito Bunny wrote:Try switching to chicken paint.

i did, thank you for the suggestion! oekaki works now but i cant seem to get pen pressure. i read through the post for chickenpaint and made sure i had a working browser but pen pressure still seems not to work

This seems to be an ongoing issue because some of the browser's haven't caught up to the technology fully. It's pretty temperamental.

Try fire fox, and the browser that Microsoft made (I forget the name) just in case one of them works. Also, make sure everything is updated.

If you go to help -> tablet support you should be able to see what things will work on your computer.
Last edited by Burrito Bunny on Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Burrito Bunny
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:56 am

Edge, I believe! Edge works with pen pressure for me c:
    please stop asking me to give you my viscets. thank you!
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pIanted » Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:58 am

Burrito Bunny wrote:This seems to be an ongoing issue because some of the browser's haven't caught up to the technology fully. It's pretty temperamental.

Try fire fox, and the browser that Microsoft made (I forget the name) just in case one of them works. Also, make sure everything is updated.

i installed the one i didnt have yet and tried it but none of them actually have pen pressure,, hm i guess i will have to just use oekaki without it for now. thank you very much for your help and quick answers, though! :^)

edit; edge? i havent heard of that :^0 i'll try it out! thank you very much
      edit 2; ah man alright edge is only for Windows 10 and i dont have that :^( thank you though!
they/them pronouns!

pIanted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby friday » Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:17 am

I've been trying to post this drawing in my character storage thread, but whenever I try to copy the image url I get the topic url instead. And when I click 'open in a new tab' on the picture, it just opens the whole topic in a new tab!
Am I doing it wrong, or is this a glitch?
And yes, I was using the [img]x[/img] tags. It didn't work.

✩ Hi, I'm Quest! ✩
he/she
toyhousedappervolkFR
Aspinx
friday

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burrito Bunny » Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:20 am

Backwards wrote:I've been trying to post this drawing in my character storage thread, but whenever I try to copy the image url I get the topic url instead. And when I click 'open in a new tab' on the picture, it just opens the whole topic in a new tab!
Am I doing it wrong, or is this a glitch?
And yes, I was using the [img]x[/img] tags. It didn't work.

ImageHere, try this code.
Code: Select all
[img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2606510&size=large&format=auto&rev=1472750039[/img]
Burrito Bunny
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me