Pet & Item Archive - report missing pets/errors etc here.

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Re: Archive - report missing pets/errors etc here.

Postby Shian » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:40 pm

Can we please do this?
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/archive/ ... ember/Pony
Instead of this?
It's VERY easy to skip over that extra pony because it does not have its own growth slot and does not show up on smaller monitors.

There's also these two which are the same thing, but now inconsistent.
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/archive/ ... ruary/Pony
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/archive/ ... gust/Horse
The top one is easier to navigate IMHO. No scrolling down, sideways, up, back down to scroll more sideways....
ImageImage
Come buy old rare pets in bulk for gems!
Shian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nickjr » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:11 pm

Shian wrote:Can we please do this?
Instead of this?
It's VERY easy to skip over that extra pony because it does not have its own growth slot and does not show up on smaller monitors.

There's also these two which are the same thing, but now inconsistent.
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/archive/ ... ruary/Pony
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/archive/ ... gust/Horse
The top one is easier to navigate IMHO. No scrolling down, sideways, up, back down to scroll more sideways....

I strongly support the top suggestion ;__;

I don't think the bottom two are the same... The growth stages of the complete jigsaw puzzle pony look the same as the adult stages of the incomplete jigsaw puzzle ponies. The growth stages of the RBM do not look the same as the adult stages of the single-color-maned horses (the growth stages are all foals).

The jigsaw ponies should actually be lumped with your first "Instead of this? [link to September 2016]"
Spread the word to end the word, because discrimination based on perceived or actual IQ/"intelligence" is no better than discrimination based on race, gender, etc.

Context, consistency, and clear antecedents are golden.
I neither read nor speak between the lines. But I will analyze your language.

Often on phone |||| Timezone: EDT/EST (CS Time -4/-5) |||| Very turbulent life IRL
Intentionally turned off signatures; PMs off June 2013 - June 2020, may turn off again later
Banner by Moonflight Image It's been over 10 years since my request, and I still love it. Thank you so much!

Character in avatar is from CS's 2015 Sucrose City summer event. Border made by me in MS Paint, Windows 8.1 xD
nickjr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shian » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:26 pm

Oh... foaaaals. Meh.

I was so ready to find SOME way of making navigating the RBM easier. ;_;

Actually, If the jigsaw ponies were made like the other, it would be like the RBM and have that cascade and the need to scroll all the way down, over some, up, check pony. Go back down scroll over a bit more, scroll back up.... counting is difficult like that so umm... maybe not do that?
ImageImage
Come buy old rare pets in bulk for gems!
Shian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nickjr » Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:47 pm

Shian wrote:Oh... foaaaals. Meh.

I was so ready to find SOME way of making navigating the RBM easier. ;_;

Actually, If the jigsaw ponies were made like the other, it would be like the RBM and have that cascade and the need to scroll all the way down, over some, up, check pony. Go back down scroll over a bit more, scroll back up.... counting is difficult like that so umm... maybe not do that?

... LOL UH

GOOD LUCK HAVE FUN

I still support that suggestion someone (you?) had about getting an option to only view the final outcomes in the archives. Wonder if we can dig it up again lol
Spread the word to end the word, because discrimination based on perceived or actual IQ/"intelligence" is no better than discrimination based on race, gender, etc.

Often on phone |||| Timezone: EDT/EST (CS Time -4/-5) |||| Very turbulent life IRL
Intentionally turned off signatures; PMs off June 2013 - June 2020, may turn off again later
Banner by Moonflight Image It's been over 10 years since my request, and I still love it. Thank you so much!

Character in avatar is from CS's 2015 Sucrose City summer event. Border made by me in MS Paint, Windows 8.1 xD
nickjr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptainSpank » Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:56 pm

Why does it take so long for "2017" to be added as a direct Entry for the (Mouseover) 'Archives' Menu...?
(For Pets and Items...)

If we want to check the Archives for 2017, we first need to select any available year from the Menu (except 2017, ah-ah...!) and only then we can click on "2017"... January is already nearly finished and that Entry has still not been added, I find that a bit strange...
(Last year for "2016" took as well a very long time before it eventually got added after several weeks...)

Would be nice if it didn't take so long every year... And Thanks if that can get fixed...!

CS
"Pragmatic Thinker"...
I don't try to read anymore when Users use ']Size=85[' (or smaller...!) on the Forum or in their Trade Rules..., as this is completely unreadable on Desktop in any Browser...!
In the Jungle/Forest/Cave...!: wrote:CaptainSpank is hanging upside-down from lianas, wondering how that happened...!
Oh no!, a snake in the grass! CaptainSpank jumps out of the way and hides behind a mushroom...!

I usually have Sigs turned OFF, (except Events), because of too many heavy ('.gif') Pix (metered Connection, I pay per Mb), and I don't want to know the SPR Orientation of other Players on a Game Site...
Current (Easter 2024): Sigs turned ON...!
(Total blocked (approx): 24.2Gb.)

The Pets from my 'Special & Rare Pets' Group are open for (nice!) Trades / True Date Swaps...

Dreamie(s)...!):
- Fishes - (=> 11 missing...!) // - Bats - (=> 17 missing...!)
- Owls - (=> 11 missing...!) // - Staff Dogs - [2010-2019] COMPLETED...!! (Missing 2x [2020] + 2x [2021].)
"Big" Dreamies: Animal Eggs [#1-#4](2009) + 'Husky'(2014). (Missing x4+1 in total...)
All Animal Eggs I already have are visible in this Group, with their corresponding Pet...

CaptainSpank

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby acatalepsy » Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:48 pm

CaptainSpank wrote:Why does it take so long for "2017" to be added as a direct Entry for the (Mouseover) 'Archives' Menu...?
(For Pets and Items...)

If we want to check the Archives for 2017, we first need to select any available year from the Menu (except 2017, ah-ah...!) and only then we can click on "2017"... January is already nearly finished and that Entry has still not been added, I find that a bit strange...
(Last year for "2016" took as well a very long time before it eventually got added after several weeks...)

Would be nice if it didn't take so long every year... And Thanks if that can get fixed...!

CS

The menu link for 2016 was added two or three months into the year c: just be patient! It has to be coded into the system too, and that might not be a priority or easy task. It isn't difficult to navigate to 2017 without the link ^.^
you can call me acata or acaxxxxxpreviously Moona_ (also go by Moona and Moon)
Avi by Tsukoyami on DragCave

Discuss March 2021 here!
Help/Suggestions board here and FAQ here!

2021 Trade Fodder group here

Current Adopts: March 2021

Watch Me Grow! wrote:Image Image
acatalepsy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptainSpank » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:14 am

acatalepsy wrote:
CaptainSpank wrote:Why does it take so long for "2017" to be added as a direct Entry for the (Mouseover) 'Archives' Menu...?
(For Pets and Items...)

CS

The menu link for 2016 was added two or three months into the year c: just be patient! It has to be coded into the system too, and that might not be a priority or easy task. It isn't difficult to navigate to 2017 without the link ^.^

Thanks for the Feedback... Would be nice if some CS Mod could notice my Post and give some "official" Feedback/Status...?

- Oh...!, "2 or 3 months into the year", I thought it had taken "only" a few weeks...

- Yep, I guess it's not a "Priority", which is a pity, as I find those direct Navigation Links for the Archives very handy. I guess we can be happy then that the direct Links to 'Halloween' / 'Easter' / 'Summer' Events for example under the 'Adopt' Menu don't come and get removed 3 weeks or 3 months too late, ah-ah...! :shock:
- I can't believe it's "not an easy Task", Nick has been doing it for all previous Years, and it works perfectly in real time for special Events under the 'Adopt' Menu, so Nick must have the "Code" "somewhere"...

- Yep, I know "It isn't difficult to navigate to 2017 without the link", but the direct Link is more practical and it simply looks buggy for new Players joining the Site... That would be the first thing I would notice... :oops:
"Pragmatic Thinker"...
I don't try to read anymore when Users use ']Size=85[' (or smaller...!) on the Forum or in their Trade Rules..., as this is completely unreadable on Desktop in any Browser...!
In the Jungle/Forest/Cave...!: wrote:CaptainSpank is hanging upside-down from lianas, wondering how that happened...!
Oh no!, a snake in the grass! CaptainSpank jumps out of the way and hides behind a mushroom...!

I usually have Sigs turned OFF, (except Events), because of too many heavy ('.gif') Pix (metered Connection, I pay per Mb), and I don't want to know the SPR Orientation of other Players on a Game Site...
Current (Easter 2024): Sigs turned ON...!
(Total blocked (approx): 24.2Gb.)

The Pets from my 'Special & Rare Pets' Group are open for (nice!) Trades / True Date Swaps...

Dreamie(s)...!):
- Fishes - (=> 11 missing...!) // - Bats - (=> 17 missing...!)
- Owls - (=> 11 missing...!) // - Staff Dogs - [2010-2019] COMPLETED...!! (Missing 2x [2020] + 2x [2021].)
"Big" Dreamies: Animal Eggs [#1-#4](2009) + 'Husky'(2014). (Missing x4+1 in total...)
All Animal Eggs I already have are visible in this Group, with their corresponding Pet...

CaptainSpank

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nickjr » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:19 am

CaptainSpank has a point about ease of implementation. I think the answer is just that Nick's been busy with other stuff of higher priority and just has not yet gotten around to putting the 2017 link up.

Makes me wonder if the process for the event links is entirely automated since the event links are all the same (yes, as in the page URLs that get put in the navigation, last time I checked) while the process for putting up the link to the new year is not automated since the years are all new (does that make sense? The overall process is the same, but the exact details are not)

nickjr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mikasi-nightwolf » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:47 pm

I don't know where I should properly ask this, but ill try here for now, if it isn't allowed please tell me and ill put it where it should go.

But anyway, none of my pets from December have their rarities yet and its almost the end of this month...(one more day to go) idk if its an error on my side or something but why haven't the rarities shown up yet? just curious is all since its been a while compared to the other times the rarities have been released. (I'm still fairly new so the Christmas event was my first so idk if maybe that has something to do with the late rarities).
mikasi-nightwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Irhiea » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:22 pm

mikasi-nightwolf wrote:I don't know where I should properly ask this, but ill try here for now, if it isn't allowed please tell me and ill put it where it should go.

But anyway, none of my pets from December have their rarities yet and its almost the end of this month...(one more day to go) idk if its an error on my side or something but why haven't the rarities shown up yet? just curious is all since its been a while compared to the other times the rarities have been released. (I'm still fairly new so the Christmas event was my first so idk if maybe that has something to do with the late rarities).

Hi, none of of pets from December have shown their rarities yet, so you don't have to worry about anything :) They'll show eventually.
╒ ═════════ ╕

Hey guys,
I'm Irhiea

Looking for WL pets
Offering C$

x x x x

deviantart | flightrising
magistream | ©
─────────

└──────────┘
Irhiea

My pets