Rants, Raves and Wishlists.

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Re: Rants, Raves and Wishlists.

Postby Icesky » Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:05 pm

Lady wrote:I don't see a point in the rants section either, because the mods have enough to deal with without having a forum specifically for people to complain about every little thing and every one that has ever done something they don't like.

Think about it: Would you want to moderate all that drama? I don't think anyone does.

Well, would you rather them on one thread, or on every other thread they can think to make miserable? It could just be somewhere to vent somthing that has happened, and get everything out. An opinon. Sure, some threads would get out of hand, but I could think of a few things I would want to make a topic about that would be locked on any other thread (Not bad about CS, dont worry ;3)
x
x

x
"𝚠𝚎 πš‹πš•πš˜πš˜πš– πšžπš—πšπš’πš• 𝚠𝚎 πšŠπšŒπš‘πšŽ"

α΄€Κ€α΄› ꜱʜᴏᴘ
☾ ⋆ ☾ ⋆ ☾
ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ α΄›ΚœΚ€α΄‡α΄€α΄…
☽ ⋆ ☽ ⋆ ☽

manga panel from witch hate atelier
Icesky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SolMiMi » Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:10 pm

I know that people need to let out their thoughts once in a while (rants) but I dunno, having a 'Rants board' just makes me feel as if it would promote too much negative energy...we already have our problems/suggestions board, and people can just see any problems that arise, but at the same time it's not a place where you'll be stressed out having to read about negativity. I mean imagine...some people don't have the maturity to handle negative energy, and someone's innocent 'I-just-need-to-release' post might become a whole new mess involving a lot more people. xP
dead account.. :3 hello RL...
SolMiMi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mura » Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:19 am

Wouldn't it be a good idea to have a single topic for ranting then, provided arguements don't start? I bet it would be Much easier to moderate, one topic, instead of a whole board, and then people would have somewhere to explode in :P
β—€xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ—₯
xxFlightrising || Tumblrxx
xx
FR for pets topicxx
β—£xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ—’
Mura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups