International board applications CLOSED

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Re: INTERNATIONAL BOARD - MODS NEEDED

Postby fruitysmoothie! » Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:00 pm

name ivanna /fruitysmoothie!
why a mod in the international board? because i am confident that i can help members
what country? :usa
languages i speak english and spanish well
expirence?no but i have been class president twice i dont know if that counts
how long have you known cs:i joined in since september but i have known the site since july
i live i a home with two users are jordan and allininice i trade often with them and i do not have multiple acounts
fruitysmoothie!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Atomic Blue » Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:29 pm

i can try this...oh well...xD

Your name: Blueeeeee [If you want my real, Pm me. ;]]
Why would you like to be a mod in the international board?: I would like to try my best and contribute to CS as much as I can. ^-^
What country are you from?: I live in Canada...i was born in Sweden because my family went there as a trip...that is where my mother picked up fluent English...xD Me...me..I'm a different story. xD I am Chinese, but it's my second language that I learn.
What languages do you speak, and how confident are you with speaking them?:

English;; Very confident. Very very.
Chinese;; Quite well. I am very good... Very very....
French;; Ehh, shaky shaky. I don't enjoy speaking French, though....xD Not the greatest French person, but...xD
Swedish;; Don't even start. i know so little it's not even funny. My mom picked some up...maybe she can help...what ever. xD

Do you have any moderating experience? If so, where were you a moderator?: Not really for any big sites, they're just tiny forums... I own a site though. ;]
How long have you been a member of CS?: Not so long ago [In Mid-late-October], i signed up, but before that, a long long time ago, I used to go on and adopt some pets. ^-^
Last edited by Atomic Blue on Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

SIE SIND DAS ESSEN
UND WIR SIND DIE JÄGER
Atomic Blue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blacksquirrel950 » Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:25 pm

Your name: Blacksquirrel950, or Sparrow (Don't want to post real name here, PM me if you want to know ;) )

Why would you like to be a mod in the international board?: I think it would be a good experience, fun, and would help me learn new languages even more.

What country are you from?: Born in US, but I'm part Venezuelan, part Spanish (like, from Spain), and part Italian.

What languages do you speak, and how confident are you with speaking them?: I feel confident in speaking Spanish

Do you have any moderating experience? If so, where were you a moderator?: I've been a mod on my class website (for those of you that care, and not everyone in my class got to be a mod, btw) and I am the owner of http://www.sparrow-adopts.webs.com

How long have you been a member of CS?: Since late August.
Hem hem. I'm back. ^^
ImageImage
Please click my dragons!

(Thanks, Mellina! :D)
blacksquirrel950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snowflake139 » Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:43 pm

Your name: Snowflake139, or Snow for short

Why would you like to be a mod in the international board?: I think it would be a good experience for me and it would allow me to meet other people from foreign countries.

What country are you from?: I was born in the US, but I'm 100% Chinese as far as I know.

What languages do you speak, and how confident are you with speaking them?: I speak English fluently, and I speak moderate Chinese.

Do you have any moderating experience? If so, where were you a moderator?: No, I don't have any moderating experience, but I hope that doesn't deter you from choosing me as a moderator.

How long have you been a member of CS?: I've been a member since September.

Thanks for reading my application!

Thanks Ollieh for the avvie! Clicky my Chupy, please? :3

snowflake139

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MiseryBliss » Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:00 pm

Your name: Misery Bliss
Why would you like to be a mod in the international board?: I love chickensmoothie, and helping people! I want to help chickensmoothie in any way possible.
What country are you from?: US
What languages do you speak, and how confident are you with speaking them?: English and Spanish. Very confident in both. English is first language, ut I have taken years of spanish and trip to spain.
Do you have any moderating experience? If so, where were you a moderator?: No moderating experience.
How long have you been a member of CS?: On the forums since the begining of September, but I found the site mid-july.
Trinket is less than amused by this holiday.
MiseryBliss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Contraria » Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:04 pm

Name: amanda

Why would you like to be a mod in the international board?: I think I can help :D
and I love CS

What country are you from?: Denmark

What languages do you speak, and how confident are you with speaking them?: Danish (confident) Swedish ( not so confident but I can) English (confident but not total)

Do you have any moderating experience? nix sorry.

How long have you been a member of CS?: 3 weeks
ImageImage
Pet's name: Miss Tessa Pet's name: Carole Von Pound

ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage = ImageImageImage
Contraria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daybreak. » Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:32 pm

Well I guess there's almost no chance of me being chosen because most people on this thread speak spanish but... its worth the try ^^

Your name: Daybreak/Maluly
Why would you like to be a mod in the international board?: Well first of all because I am from another country different than the US, which is where most people are from. And second because I love chicken smoothie.
What country are you from?: Mexico
What languages do you speak, and how confident are you with speaking them?: English, very fluidly, Spanish, excellent, and French, but a very tiny little bit and I can't write it.
Do you have any moderating experience? If so, where were you a moderator?: Sadly I don't, I've never been really interested in applying, until now.
How long have you been a member of CS?: Since mid August.
daybreak.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jade Mystic » Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:54 pm

Your name: Ham and Cheese (HanQi, pronounced HAN-CHEE), username Mysticbreez

Why would you like to be a mod in the international board?: I want to help Chicken Smoothie, because it's a little bit harsh to expect the main mods to speak every single language in the world and moderate the main boards at the same time.

What country are you from?: Harbin, China

What languages do you speak, and how confident are you with speaking them?: I speak Chinese, but I can't read or write it very well DX. My Chinese isn't the best out there, since I only lived in China for the first six years of my live an been back to visit about two times. I just applied in case you really, really, really need another Chinese mod.

Do you have any moderating experience? If so, where were you a moderator?: Yeah, on some rp boards (that died D=).

How long have you been a member of CS?: Um... less than a month ^^'
Jade Mystic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Petalfall » Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:12 pm

Your name: Username- Petalfall, Name- Anna
Why would you like to be a mod in the international board?: I really like helping other people with their problems and trying to find a solution to something difficult. Mods always help people who need it, and I'm willing to do that on the international board.
What country are you from?: The United States
What languages do you speak, and how confident are you with speaking them?: English and French (starting 2nd year of french)
Do you have any moderating experience? If so, where were you a moderator?: I have not had much moderator expirence, but I've see what most mods do on another site I'm a member of.
How long have you been a member of CS?: Since September 23.
Petalfall

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain Wolfe » Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:58 pm

Your username:Captain Wolfe your name:Payton

Why would you like to be a mod in the international board?: Honestly I love this site a lot, it is fun and just over all great! I am very good at being active (lol you an tell) and love to help out. I can deal well with situations and handle them well. I am very active and can look at multiple threads for any rule breaking. I can confront problems and find a solution that works for everyone. I am a general friendly out going good to be around person with a great personality. I am always eager and ambitious to get stuff done. I feel I an handle this position well and live up to all the standards and help with any problem you or anyone else may have. I am also funny and a great person to be by and to work with.

What country are you from?:Canada you know eh? haha

What languages do you speak, and how confident are you with speaking them?:
English 100% confident
French 80% confident
spanish 60% confident
russian and germany 30% confident (still learning many)

Do you have any moderating experience?
If so, where were you a moderator?:
Yes I am a moderator for these places:
http://www.celestial-nocturne.net (Dianas site) I am a roleplay mod
http://www.mekkipets.forumarena.com I am a mod
http://www.wolfrun.forumarena.com I am a mod
http://www.dogeatdog.forumarena.com I am a mod
Gaiaonline on 5 shops I am a mod, or vice admin from these shops:
Whispers In The Wind- mod and o owner
Alpha Helix-old mod
Faintest glow-thread and roleplay manager
Avara Myths and Legends-mod, roleplay and thread manager
Pet Shop-owner and mod
Dark Storm Wolves- mod and owner
http://www.whisperingwinds.forumarena.com I am admin

How long have you been a member of CS?:
Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:14 pm
But obviously me being new is not a problem I am still very active (SEE FORTH MY OVER 650 POSTS)

I hope you like my entry thank you <3
Last edited by Captain Wolfe on Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
Lawliet gifted this pet to me as a gift for being a new colorist! thank you so much I love my fat cat ~<3
Image Image
Captain Wolfe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me