How to make a sigbox

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Re: How to make a sigbox

Postby eliethewolf » Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:45 pm

Chry, I really like hers and she makes freebies too.
Thanks for the memories!
eliethewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ultimate_Aero » Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:37 pm

Thanks for the help XD I got one :D
ImageImageImageImage
Ultimate_Aero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reirae » Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:57 am

Thanks, this really helped me! :D
| ace | isfj-a/istj-a | virgo | true neutral | she/her |

Hello, I'm Reirae! I've been on CS for 8 years but have stopped collecting adoptables now. I love computers and am currently studying computer science. Feel free to leave me a message if you want to chat! I'm almost always available and would love to know more of the people on here n_n
Reirae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kenjja » Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:24 am

I don't know why but:
When ever I do the next-to-last step, and "paste as new image", no matter what I do, it always pastes it as the first image I pasted.

So, say I did "paste as new image" first for the "pets" section of my sigbox. After, I do "paste as new image" again for the "charries" section of my sigbox, but it still comes up as the "pets" section. :/
I use GIMP.
ImageImage
These two are for trade. Send a offer! c: I'm looking for mostly trade-ups on the Main Rares List, but I can add more pets (Advent-list, September-list and even Mainlist Rares) if it's a good deal/a good pet. I'm pretty flexible about this; I can trade them either sepretely or in a group, but again I'm willing to add more if you can offer something nice. c:
Kenjja

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nindeanwa » Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:25 pm

Gurr I did this before looking at this tute and there's spaces between each image no matter if I've done it the right way :S
Help mehbeh?
Nindeanwa in nature flight!
I'm selling all my pets for FR curriencies!
Here is my trading thread!
Nindeanwa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WildDragonfly » Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:42 pm

I'm sorry Kenjja, I'm not familiar with GIMP =\ It doesn't make sense for it to be doing that though, are you certain you used the rectangle marquee tool on the next section? :3
nindeanwa wrote:Gurr I did this before looking at this tute and there's spaces between each image no matter if I've done it the right way :S
Help mehbeh?
There should be no spaces if you are putting your sig box horizontally (left to right) If you are posting the sig box vertically (up - down) then there will always be a space. Unfortunately we can't help that :3

If you are putting the sig image from left to right, then there must be extra space on your images.
Edit: The sig you have now looks fine ^^ Did you figure it out?

Sorry if I've worried anyone. I'm not dead, just too busy to do my usual leisure activities online. Real life always catches up with you lol.
If you have any questions please ask another one of our awesome General Helpers
<3
WildDragonfly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nindeanwa » Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:53 pm

Yeah about a minute after I posted I figured it out, turns out I for got a link which made it have the space xD
Thanks for the help though :3
Nindeanwa in nature flight!
I'm selling all my pets for FR curriencies!
Here is my trading thread!
Nindeanwa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kenjja » Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:20 pm

WildDragonfly wrote:I'm sorry Kenjja, I'm not familiar with GIMP =\ It doesn't make sense for it to be doing that though, are you certain you used the rectangle marquee tool on the next section? :3

Yes, I did. =/

Could it be because I screenshot the pic (I wasn't sure how to upload pics drawn with the Oekaki =/) Then uploaded it to photobucket, edited the pic (Put on text) and then saved it to my computer, then opened it with GIMP? I have no idea, this is my first time trying to make a sig box.
ImageImage
These two are for trade. Send a offer! c: I'm looking for mostly trade-ups on the Main Rares List, but I can add more pets (Advent-list, September-list and even Mainlist Rares) if it's a good deal/a good pet. I'm pretty flexible about this; I can trade them either sepretely or in a group, but again I'm willing to add more if you can offer something nice. c:
Kenjja

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nostalgiatech » Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:47 pm

this helped so much! thankyou!
I'm a returning player after many years so I am highly desiring pets of any rarity from 2012~2013 to 2018! I generally judge on appearance although I'll also lean towards rarer ones naturally, so my trading rules are pretty flexible I think? I'm a bit rusty so I might not know a lot of current lingo but I encourage fairness and respect in any interactions. :)
nostalgiatech

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chara Dreemurr » Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:20 am

Thanks! this was helpful.
im basically never on, so if you wanna with trade me or if you message me, be prepared to wait a while for a response. this account is first and foremost a personal archive for sentimentality's sake as it was a big part of my childhood.
Chara Dreemurr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me