Adoptable Ideas - POST ALL IDEAS/REQUESTS HERE!

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Re: Adoptable Ideas POST ALL IDEAS/REQUESTS HERE.

Postby SolMiMi » Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:24 am

I would love a dog in a rainbow theme. xD
I have no suggestions for designs, because Tess already kills me with hers. x3
dead account.. :3 hello RL...
SolMiMi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfblazer » Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:35 am

+Wolfie's Sea Wolf Idea^^

I thought what would be wonderful is a month where one of the newborns is "ocean" related.

The newborn could be different shades of blue with faint wave patterns on its fur.
And the blanket could also have very faint waves on it.
(One would have seaweed on the blanket and one would have a fish - - will make sense if you read on)

First Wolf

The first adult would be light aqua, like a lagoon. With bright silver eyes.
On its hind leg it could have a fish tatoo. A pretty colour. ^^ I will say a green fish, but thats only because green is my favourite colour. xD The wolf will have a wave of white on the top of its body, to indicate the white horses on the waves.
Im assuming everyone knows what the white horses are. They are the white wash you see when a wave is very powerful.
----> The puppy of this one would just be like, all aqua. With some waves dotted around on it and the white horse line.

Second Wolf

The next one can be a darker blue mixed with wavy pathes of light blue like the other wolf.
This could be a rarer version with a necklace of pearls or shells.
With bright green eyes to match the fish on the other wolf. Or the eyes could be whatever colour you choose to make the fish.
----> The puppy of this would be exactly the same as the last one, but with darker blue including the necklace and the fishy.

Third Wolf

This one could have one silver eye, and one eye of the colour you chose for the other wolf. The last wolf could be really really light blue with a lot of white seaweed markings coming up from its legs. The green seeweed would tie in nicely with the green fish and the green eyes, because it could be the same colour green. ^^ But with like one blue foot or something. xD
----> The puppy would be all like blue with no waves, but some very small sprouts of seaweed on its legs.
Last edited by wolfblazer on Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Why don't we open our heart
and let some
buttercups grow?
wolfblazer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RarityClarity » Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:30 am

Closed Eyes -
    (Not exactly a pattern suggestion) I would love a teen stage pup with it's eye(s) closed. I think there could be a rare variation of a certain pup with it's showing eye closed. the Adult version could be winking! Or have it's eyes closed. But I think it would be fun to have one adult wolf winking at us. =D It would be so cute!
RarityClarity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Icesky » Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:24 pm

I had the oddest dream last night! It was about CS, and this puppy just came into my dream, like out of nowhere. And I really like it o.e
Okay, here it is;

NEWBORN:

Newborn;
Brownish tan, with a rainbow blanket and a few dark rainbow swirls along its body. Or, one giant with small ones coming off on its side(Half covered by a blanket) And one on his forhead between the ears.

PUPPIES:

Puppy One(Common);
Brownish tan, pretty much like the newborn. Dark Rainbow swirls Along its side (Or one on its side with smaller attached) and on its forhead, and around its paws. Non Bobtail with pointed ears. Blue eyes.

Puppy Two(Uncommon);
Brownish tan, white underbelly. Dark rainbow swirls along its side, tail, legs, and face. White paws and tail tip. Pointed ears, bobtailed. Blue and Green eyes.

Puppy Three (Rare)(PPS);
Brownish Tan, with Dark Rainbow Stripes(Not Swirls) A blue bandana. Flop eared, non botail. Red eyes.

Puppy Four(Very Rare);
Dark Rainbow body, with Brownish tan swirls and stripes. Rainbowish eyes. White Belly (But Swirls and Stripes overlap the white)

ADULTS:

Adult One(Common);
Mostly like Puppy One, but with more, longer, swirls.

Adult Two(Uncommon);
Mostly like Puppy Two, but with a grey underbelly, paws,and tail tip. Brighter Swirls, and longer with more.

Adult Three;
NONE

Adult Four(Very Rare);
Mostly like Puppy Four. Except The Brownish tan Swirls and Stripes become Smaller. Has a Yellow Bandana and Star Chain.

That may be hard to make, and the puppies and adults were made up on the spot. (Only the Newborn was in my dream)
I tried to make a picture, but it didnt comeout right. I cant draw x3
Anyone like it at all? I really like (I know, Im bragging x3)
x
x

x
"𝚠𝚎 πš‹πš•πš˜πš˜πš– πšžπš—πšπš’πš• 𝚠𝚎 πšŠπšŒπš‘πšŽ"

α΄€Κ€α΄› ꜱʜᴏᴘ
☾ ⋆ ☾ ⋆ ☾
ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ α΄›ΚœΚ€α΄‡α΄€α΄…
☽ ⋆ ☽ ⋆ ☽

manga panel from witch hate atelier
Icesky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anonymouse » Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:13 pm

I gots some!

1. BLACK ALL BLACK with white fading from the eyes, and fading upward from a paw to make a faded sock, and a white tip on the tail and the eyes would be red or white! Wicked!

2. A Creamy Light Green base, and it could have little Darker Green leaves spoted over it's body, or green vines kinda like the Black dogs with the Red and Blue Roses. But no roses. It would just be like Poisn Ivy how it climbs up and up.

3. A white base, then gently faded into a dark purple like a Morning Glorly.

4. Some tiger or zerbra stripes would be cool!

5. A nice white base, with very light sploches of light blue, almost a baby blue, with a mist swirling around the dog in a funnel kind of shape and in the mist would be some speacks of light white.

That's all for now! I don't want to hurt my brain too much!

My little baby~!
NFT

anonymouse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shian » Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:50 pm

Hmm... we have cake dogs.

So why not a brown dog with tiny white circles all over him. Some white paws, half white tail (like the chocolate July dog) and a white spot on it's eye. Look! Sodapop! ^_^ (I think it's be cute anyway..)

There could be different versions of it too!
-Brown for cola
-dark brown for root beer
-Maroon for black cherry
-Orange for orange

One of them could have a collar with a bottle cap charm on it or something.
ImageImage
Come buy old rare pets in bulk for gems!
Shian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RarityClarity » Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:01 pm

What about a kind of stuffed animal wolf, where you can see seams along it's legs, stomach, back, etc. Each segment of it (you know stuffed animals have different segments in them?) could be a different pastel sort of color, and it could have cute little button eyes. :]

Also, I don't know if I already said this, but I would love to see more pets with balloons; I just love them!
RarityClarity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bipolar-wolfcat » Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:36 pm

RarityClarity wrote:
    What about a kind of stuffed animal wolf, where you can see seams along it's legs, stomach, back, etc. Each segment of it (you know stuffed animals have different segments in them?) could be a different pastel sort of color, and it could have cute little button eyes. :]

Also, I don't know if I already said this, but I would love to see more pets with balloons; I just love them!

both those ideas sound really cool ^_^ especially the plushie wolf!
bipolar-wolfcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cookie » Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:52 am

HOW 'BOUT YOU GIVE ONE SUNGLASSES? :O!!!
Well, I would rather wear sunglasses in the winter then the summer.. Partially cuz I know theirs such thing as snowblind, and then because it's just annoying to not wear them.. BUT I DON'T ANYWAYS HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Also, How about a Hot-not-chocolate mugs in their mouth, Since uh.. chocolate is poison to themmm :P
And Mistletoe! :D and um, Ornaments like, on their ears hehe :3
Cookie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neon Lugia » Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:52 pm

I was hoping you could add another coloration for the adoptable horses:

A dun mare, her body completely dun and her mane and tail is flame/sorrel colored. And she would have a tiny star marking on her neck

Neon Lugia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me