Please split up trade sections.

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Please split up trade sections.

Postby Shian » Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:51 am

From the discussion here: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=11272

I realize that trading CS pets for things from other sites is not encouraged as it is considerably more difficult for the mods to help correct errors, but something I've noticed as a very recent development is that half the first page of the trade board is for this other stuff.

As such, it's getting harder and harder to find a trade or auction that is just for CS. I normally try to help people out by trading to fulfill wish lists as I have no real need to trade for my own collection anymore. It's not necessary, I just like helping out as was done to me when I got here. I like this community and I like helping out, but the service might be more trouble than it's worth as it currently stands if I have to go through 4 pages, sometimes having to click on each thread to find out if it's a trade for wajas and I finding out I cannot help in this matter. I ask to split the trade sections so it's easier to find CS only trades. As stated earlier, I realize such a thing would symbolize encouraging such acts, but as they are going on anyways and are only hurting the regular users it might be time to consider such a thing.
ImageImage
Come buy old rare pets in bulk for gems!
Shian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Please split up trade sections.

Postby Fiery Gatoh » Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:54 am

Agreed :3
Fiery Gatoh
CS Fanclub

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inkcharm » Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:45 am

*signed*

Please, please draw a clear line for those of us not willing to play other games in order to pay for CS Pets. My suggestion:

CS Trades
CS Trades for Art
CS Trades for Others
~*~ Inkcharm's Cantrip ~*~

ImageImageImage
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
ImageImageImage
~*~ cervas, Cveti, Mellina, SolMiMi ~*~
Inkcharm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RarityClarity » Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:26 am

Yes, I've found I have the same problem! I have to sort through Wajas trades to get to CS for CS trades, so a separate board would be very helpful! :]
RarityClarity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mellina » Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:57 am

Altogether this WAJA-stuff is overboarding in my eyes.

Better chances for newer members is one thing, but if you don´t even have a chance for rarer pets any more without throwing in "foreign currency", like it has been the last couple days, then it is going too far!!!

If anybody was following up the trading threads over the last couple of days, it was IMPOSSIBLE to trade for ANY of the rare Julys without throwing WAJAs in.

The way it is right now, everybody concentrating on sheer CS turns out to be the big looser in this game.

Is this CS or WAJA-developement over here?

I have seen many players just signing up for WAJA to have better chances for trades here in CS in future.

Is this really wanted??????
Bitte gebe mir die Gelassenheit hinzunehmen, was nicht zu ändern ist;
den Mut zu ändern, was ich ändern kann
und die Weisheit zwischen beiden zu unterscheiden.

ImageImageImage
Artwork and customs made for me
Mellina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shian » Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:52 am

Wajas and items are bought with real currency, so people are basically buying CS pets with real world currency if you take out the middle system. It's not just about wajas, it's the trading system involved.

Makes it easy to just buy a CS pet I'm assuming based on the jump in waja related items. I'm also assuming it has to do with the adulthood of the Dec 18th pups. Before those grew we didn't see hardly any kind of waja activity. Now it seems to be almost all wajas in the span of two days, not just half the trade board. Aren't we getting a system to be able to buy the CS we missed out on later?
ImageImage
Shian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mellina » Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:21 am

Sorry, I never liked WAJAs and so I never got into it and didn´t even know that.

But right now I am getting to that point, that I start freaking even reading that word! :evil:

ImageImageImage
Mellina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shian » Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:29 am

You're not the only one. I close the browser if that word is even in the trade thread- I don't even bother reading them anymore it's gotten that frustrating. Now, in the span of what? A few hours? I'm having a difficult time finding any CS for CS trade. The three trades I've seen without wajas in the title, I click on it and it's got wajas involved leaving me out. Okay, so CS isn't CS anymore. It's waja trade central. Yippie.
ImageImage
Shian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mellina » Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:34 am

Here, your other post: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=10403&p=287778#p287778

You should update! :evil:

ImageImageImage
Mellina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shian » Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:02 pm

I'm not putting the recommendation to go be somewhere else and play something else to be a part of Chicken Smoothie in my guide. :P

I can't believe I camped trade boards for months getting full sets of CS pets in preparation for getting my last two wish list dogs. Offered up half a July set too, only to be outbid by wajas that can be bought with real world currency in seconds. I honestly feel like crap, that I just wasted hours of my time here, building up a really good trade for nothing. There's no way I can get the dogs I prepared to get and seems now I can't even help out new people.
ImageImage
Shian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me