Please lock

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Please lock

Postby ~Loki~ » Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:47 pm

Please lock
Last edited by ~Loki~ on Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
~Loki~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Expert Oekaki?

Postby woodland » Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:04 pm

Well, Isn't Intermediate already for professionals? It can be that sometimes beginners accidentally put thier drawings in intermediate by accident. But that can be simply fixed by reporting it and the drawing will simply be moved to beginners. If there really was an Oekaki for experts, some beginners would probably still might accidntally post in there by accident too.
woodland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NSJT » Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:06 pm

This has been brought up before - viewtopic.php?f=6&t=568188&hilit=Expert

Please use the search function next time. =3
~ Seek out your dreams and stay true ~
~ I believe I believe I believe ~
NSJT

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Loki~ » Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:19 pm

NSJT wrote:
This has been brought up before - viewtopic.php?f=6&t=568188&hilit=Expert

Please use the search function next time. =3

i tried, but nothing came up for it... :| probably becaus i searched "expert" where as that one has "advanced"
Last edited by ~Loki~ on Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Loki~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Loki~ » Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:21 pm

BlindeSquirrel wrote:Well, Isn't Intermediate already for professionals? It can be that sometimes beginners accidentally put thier drawings in intermediate by accident. But that can be simply fixed by reporting it and the drawing will simply be moved to beginners. If there really was an Oekaki for experts, some beginners would probably still might accidntally post in there by accident too.

im not concerned about people posting in the wrong forum. Im talking about people like me. I am NOT a beginner, nor do my drawings deserv to be put in beginners. but do you think people who are proffessionals should be grouped in with people who are good at drawing, have some talent, but aren't proffessionals yet?
~Loki~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Desmond » Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:12 pm

I have to agree with the people on the other thread. For one, the system isn't quite clear yet; people are still posting cross-boards, not knowing where to post, and another board would further confuse things. For another, we don't really need it; there aren't enough professionals to warrant another board, and the system's just fine the way it is. I don't really support, mainly because it's even more work for the mods to move things around, and there isn't enough people to warrant another board.
Characters /2/ PikakeClan /4/ F3 Pod
Part of the journey is the end.

ImageImageImage
Desmond
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Loki~ » Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:17 pm

-3B- wrote:I have to agree with the people on the other thread. For one, the system isn't quite clear yet; people are still posting cross-boards, not knowing where to post, and another board would further confuse things. For another, we don't really need it; there aren't enough professionals to warrant another board, and the system's just fine the way it is. I don't really support, mainly because it's even more work for the mods to move things around, and there isn't enough people to warrant another board.

hmmm... yeah, i guesss your right. I'll get this thread locked, its not needed anymore.
~Loki~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me