Items tradeable when on pet? - Please Lock

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Re: Items tradeable when on pet?

Postby Sorren Fey » Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:22 am

I am not exactly sure but because you offered the set in two different trades at the same time and both trades were accepted it took both of your sets regardless if they were on a pet or not because technically there were two sets on your account.
Sorren Fey
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FireNightShade » Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:51 am

That is a suggestion;
To make it auto cancell in a case like this on the second trade. If you want to trade both you can just send another trade after having removed the items from the pets, while if you didn't want to you have to ask the other person to do a tradeback. He may refuse, and you have nothing you can do about that. You traded, it's a finished action. No rules broken.
FireNightShade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sweet Release » Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:18 am

Thank you, Sorren, for the reply. And others that have posted to help figure it out. ^^
I will be more careful in the future with Item trades now that I know this could be a risk, and not be so impatient to send out more than 1 trade at once, best to be careful with that.
Feel free to Lock or Delete this thread (whichever is deemed best) since my Question has been answered to Satisfaction.
Sweet Release

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me