How to get pets adopted from other people??

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

How to get pets adopted from other people??

Postby {Katniss-Everdeen} » Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:09 am

Hello Everyone!

(As you can tell) I'm new here, and I'm wanting to adopt pets from other users. How do I do This?

As always, any help is greatly appreciated!
Thanks ! :)

Our part of District 12, nicknamed the Seam, is usually crawling with coal miners heading out to the morning shift at this hour. Men and women with hunched shoulders, swollen knuckles, many who have long since stopped trying to scrub the coal dust out of there broken nails, the lines of their sunken faces. But today the black cinder streets are empty. Shutters on the squat gray houses are closed. The reaping isn't until two. May as well sleep in. If you can.
~The Hunger Games~
Яeαl σr nσт Яeαl ?
{Katniss-Everdeen}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: How to get pets adopted from other people??

Postby Harpy• » Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:36 pm

You trade with them. (: If you go to a user's profile page, there are a list of links near the bottom of their profile. One of them says 'Trade With Me.' You click on that, and offer them a trade. Most of the time, people expect pets in return, which makes it fair. However, since you're new, you could try looking for a topic in the 'Free CS Adoptions' forum to get some pets, or people will randomly offer some to you. When people offer you pets, but have selected nothing from you, it usually means they don't want anything in return, unless they leave a message. ^.^

That could've been rather confusing, so just let me know/PM me if you want more clarification.
𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐, 𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚜 :)
Harpy•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me