Prevent right-clicking

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Re: Prevent right-clicking

Postby Blue Icebox » Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:13 am

Yeah, that's right. A lot of people does that. But It's kinda frustrating to me. There's this site that has an "avatar" thingy and you have to RIGHT CLICK TO GET IT! guess what? It has a "Right Click" protection! I'm like, oooo mmmm gggg!And that avatar was actually pretty and I really like it and WANTED IT! :o So If you're making avatars, good thing your using HTML and not Freewebs. Put the Right click anywhere except places that is needed with right clicks! :lol:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Click: ImageImageImage
Make Clair famous and click her!
Blue Icebox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Prevent right-clicking

Postby Alhelí » Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:10 pm

shannonfrogi13 wrote:Yeah, and right click banning doesn't even work for macs, there is NO right key XDD
It's a waste of coding space.

Well, most macs DO have right keys, just not the new 'books, and the new books have secondary click, aka right-click, either in a secondary click zone, or clicking with two fingers ;)

lol heaps of people at a website that I'm on use a code which on IE makes a message pop-up when you right click, and disables the right-click, on a mac, you right click, the message pops up, and the right click menu comes up xDD

who wants to be right as rain?
it's better when something is wrong
you get excitement in your bones
and everything you do is a game

dAtumblrpottermore

Alhelí

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups