Disappearing items?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Disappearing items?

Postby Mumble » Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:55 am

So I looked at one of my advent butterfly wolves and thought I should rename it to Santa-Paws, to match Santa-Claws, my other advent butterfly wolf. After this, I decide that Santa-Paws should be dressed up also, like Santa-Claws. But I'm out of Merry Christmas items, so I take one off Flurffe, who doesn't really need it. And it's taken the item off of Flurffe, but it still says I don't have any Merry Christmas items left. I'm kind of.. y'know.. depressed now. XD How can I fix this?
[ immense kudos to inari for making my avvie. <3 ]
[ *flashes grin* ]

[ yes, sirree, i take 2nd-gens! :B ]

[ visit my CS pets ] [ see my other pets ] [ read my story ]

Mumble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Disappearing items?

Postby Nick » Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:31 pm

There's a little "Find" link next to the item which lets you find which pets you've put them on. Then you can go in and remove them from those pets. Here are the pets that you've put items on:

You still have one Merry Christmas item in your toybox. Perhaps you had two tabs open at the same time, both editing pets, and one of them had already loaded the fact that you had no Merry Christmas items left, and you didn't refresh it after taking off the item from the other pet.
Nick
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Disappearing items?

Postby Mumble » Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:11 am

I didn't; I had two tabs up, one was at the forums and one was at the main site, and I kept on jumping from Flurffe's dressup page to Santa-Paws', but in any case, it's fixed now, so it doesn't matter. XD Thanks!
[ immense kudos to inari for making my avvie. <3 ]
[ *flashes grin* ]

[ yes, sirree, i take 2nd-gens! :B ]

[ visit my CS pets ] [ see my other pets ] [ read my story ]

Mumble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me