Question about dog dates.

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Question about dog dates.

Postby AmandaLeann » Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:41 pm

I have a couple pets that when looked up in the archive they are under 2008 pets but the pet itself has an 2009 date. Why is this?

For example theses pet here (a screne shot of a couple of my dogs) all have 2009 dates but when I look them up they are 2008 pets.

The first and second dog has a date in the archive of August 2008 the third and fourth dog the date of November 2008. I am really confused why my 2008 dogs say they are from 2009.

I understand 12/18 pets are special and that any pet ever created on cs were released on that date but these are not 12/18 pets they are just regular monthly pets.

I would really appreciate if someone could help me out and tell me why the dates of my pets are wrong.
ImageImage
Send me trades I am always looking for wishlist pets but only send trades from the trades group or else your trade will be cancled!! Thank you.
Oh and I hoard any and all cats/kittens so please if you have any you do not want sent me a trade. Thanks.
AmandaLeann

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Question about dog dates.

Postby Shian » Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:51 pm

Some pets like 2nd gens are commonly available for more than one month. The 2008 2nd gen dogs were up until mid 2009.
ImageImage
Come buy old rare pets in bulk for gems!
Shian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AmandaLeann » Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:54 pm

Oh really? I had no idea I joined sometime last year it must of been after they changed to only let pet stay up for a month. Thank you so very much for your answer. It does make since and I thought that might of been the case but I was not sure. :D
ImageImage
Send me trades I am always looking for wishlist pets but only send trades from the trades group or else your trade will be cancled!! Thank you.
Oh and I hoard any and all cats/kittens so please if you have any you do not want sent me a trade. Thanks.
AmandaLeann

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SquishyDugong » Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:59 pm

the 2nd Gens usually stay for adopting more than other adoptables. ( more than one month)
Under Construction!
My Art Shop
ImageImageImage
SquishyDugong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sorren Fey » Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:41 am

SquishyDugong wrote:the 2nd Gens usually stay for adopting more than other adoptables. ( more than one month)

That's not the case anymore.
Sorren Fey
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me