Adoptable Ideas - POST ALL IDEAS/REQUESTS HERE!

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Adoptable Ideas - POST ALL IDEAS/REQUESTS HERE!

Postby smallplant » Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:14 am

Tess wrote:Please post ALL adoptables requests and suggestions etc HERE.
Do NOT request designs which are still protected under copyright, e.g. harry potter, twilight, warrior cats, etc.

DON'T MAKE OTHER THREADS. AND DON'T PM ME. Thankyou.
On Tess' C-box (now defunct along with the chatrooms) there are a lot (two words, not one) of comments on how some adoptables should look..
So, post your ideas here! ANY OTHER TOPICS WILL BE LOCKED AND/OR DELETED AND PMS GET IGNORED.

"You know that jet black wolf with the blue eyes that ppl realy like hehe I made that one up!"
-Wolfie

FREQUENTLY SUGGESTED ADOPTABLE IDEAS
Please read this topic before making any "new" suggestions!
Last edited by Shadow on Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:44 am, edited 6 times in total.
Reason: Fixed some stuff.
ImageImage
hello ! i'm not very active anymore, so please dont expect a speedy response to a msg or trade. i only log on every few months, for old times sake. 👍❤️
( this does not mean i will trade away all my pets. )
smallplant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adoptable Ideas POST ALL IDEAS/REQUESTS HERE.

Postby Loh » Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:07 am

My idea for a possible November wolf. :3
I have plenty more ideas too, and will get around to posting them later.

Lineart © kiroo@deviantart
Coloring && design © Loh
Loh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeverFlyte » Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:43 pm

Ok... I have noooo idea if anyone has said this yet... but I'll go ahead and suggest it anyway.

Newborn stage:
Plain brown wolf, with red blanket, speckled with white

Pup stages:
1. Brown wolf, with white paws, and nose speckled with white. Red spirals across back. Floppy ears.

2. Slightly darker brown than pup stage #1, with two small, awkward bumps near ears. Back speckled with white. Straight ears. (Extremely rare)

Adult version:
1. (result #1 from pup stage #1) Intricate red spirals across back, speckled with white. Dark green eyes. Floppy ears.

2. (result #2 from pup stage #1) Red and white loops around neck, rest of the body is the same brown as adult version #1, and pup stage #1. Soft red (not blood colored) eyes. Floppy ears. Nose and face is peppered with white.

3. (only result for pup stage #2 ((super rare))) Reigndeer antlers, and round clown-ish nose (Rouldolph!). One eye red, the other green. Straight ears. White and green marks cover body.

Hehe... I was bored... and had nothing else to do...
Live life, or die trying.
*Book Lover*

Never... forever.
NeverFlyte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Naomi » Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:39 am

For the warriors one a Longtail and a Darkstripe.
For the wolves a blackish blue wolf with a completely black muzzle and silver wrapped around each paw and icey blue eyes black tail and maybe a couple dark swirls or something random around the body
Naomi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Atroxa » Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:03 pm

i really like all the oddly colored and original wolf/dogs but i kind of like the regular colored ones too, i think ive seen a few around, but i think i joined up on here after you'd stopped doing them. id love like some merle dogs and some brindle or black and tan etc, just like one a month would be awesome

edit: and have u ever thought of doing down and erect ear combos or tipped ears like collies? and curling tails?
Atroxa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby andelae » Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:45 am

i would love to see multiple patterns:

I -- i personally love the pattern black with rainbow polka dots. i think a midnight black dog with pastel rainbow polka dots and maybe like purple/blue/green eyes would be nice. black and rainbow go very well together. this would look cool if maybe they weren't exactly spots, but more like splotches, of different sizes and shapes. maybe one paw looks like she stepped in red paint, or got a green paintbrush flicked at her, etc. :]

II -- back to just regular patterns, i think a wolf that's dark plum purple, with maybe pastel orange swirls or striped or spots. maybe a darker orange accent, as well as light grey accents too. dark purple, light and dark orange, and light grey do look very good together.

III -- you could kind of do an outer space kinda thing. midnight blue with silver/pale yellow flares looks really cool
andelae

I have an idea.

Postby Renji » Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:15 am

A dark purple wolf with red stripes its back and tail, and a red moon on its side between its shoulder and chest, Or instead of a moon, maybe a star or heart or something. I think it would be cool.
Anna>ImageImage<Damon
Perfect couple!<3 ;)
My baby Zabimaru->Image Thank you so much to everyone who ever traded with me or gave me a pet. Check out my trading thread. viewtopic.php?f=15&t=278803
and viewtopic.php?f=15&t=305544
Renji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfLover123 » Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:49 am

I have a really good idea! You can make an orange newborn with black spots. The 2nd stage can be a pup that is brown and orange, then another 2nd stage that is a wolf pup that has a pink stripe over the stomach and the rest of the pup is black. The regular pup can grow up to be an adult and the adult would have an orange stripe on its tail and chest, then the rest would be brown with a bit of black. The adult for the wolf pup would be, an adult wolf that has pink stripes on its ears, tail, and around its belly, then its chest could be white, and the rest of the wolf would be black. A cute little wing or butterfly somewhere on it would be nice too on the wolf. It doesn't matter which you choose, I don't care. There also could be a PPS version for both, if you want. Just to let you know this is a request, I would like you to make these.

http://i41.tinypic.com/e9gcp5.jpg
Click the link to look at my fursona, Lily.

WolfLover123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dracoclaw435 » Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:32 pm

I think that a kind of poker/card dog that has four variations, clubs, diamonds, hearts, and spades. But maybe two designs could be red and two black, this could be popular among poker favoring Chicken Smoothie members.
Last edited by Dracoclaw435 on Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Pets name: Gifting

"It's the greatest time of year...and It's here."
Dracoclaw435

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tarantula » Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:06 am

I was thinking, for the spirit of the spookiest month of them all, considering we didn't get that many halloween pets, we should at least have one spooky pup. plus, i'm sure i'm not the only one whos a fan of the purple bat wolf's expression. the growling really makes it look cool, since it's the only one.

maybe a pup with what looks like stitches on it? I personally would love one of those. or maybe one with zombie-ness? a vampire dog possibly? i'm not sure, just throwing thing out there. :33

the itsy bitsy spider . . .
tarantula

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me