need to find cs discord help

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

need to find cs discord help

Postby triceratops. » Mon May 27, 2024 12:48 pm

kind of at a loss of what to do in this scenario, but im active in a chicken smoothie discord server, but my discord got hacked and this guy almost got me to transfer money into bitcoin, leading to the risk of other people getting scammed. my discord is now lost in the abyss, i no longer have access go it and cannot login, the email was changed.
im not sure if making a post here about it is allowed or will help but im at a loss and dont know what else to do after endlessly searching
the server profile had a cute drawing of a black, gold and white dog smiling
im so proud of you.

my pronouns are they/them
ImageImageImage
triceratops.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: need to find cs discord help

Postby Celozon » Mon May 27, 2024 7:39 pm

Not sure if I interpreted your post correctly, but if you are looking for a CS discord I'd suggestion checking the Other Websites board. Most of the discord groups advertise in there and provide links to join if you've made a new account. I'm not in any of the discords so I don't know which one has which server profile. If you remember the name you should be able to just search in that that board to see if there is a thread for it with a join link. As for the discord account, there isn't really anything we can do to help you get your account back, I'd suggest contacting discord support for that, they should have some way to verify you are the original owner so they can reset the password and email for you.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: need to find cs discord help

Postby triceratops. » Tue May 28, 2024 3:20 am

Celozon wrote:Not sure if I interpreted your post correctly, but if you are looking for a CS discord I'd suggestion checking the Other Websites board. Most of the discord groups advertise in there and provide links to join if you've made a new account. I'm not in any of the discords so I don't know which one has which server profile. If you remember the name you should be able to just search in that that board to see if there is a thread for it with a join link. As for the discord account, there isn't really anything we can do to help you get your account back, I'd suggest contacting discord support for that, they should have some way to verify you are the original owner so they can reset the password and email for you.

i filed a report and now i am just playing the waiting game with discord staff, it's been stressful. the issue is i can't remember the name of the server for the life of me, and it seems to be harder to find. i can remember some of the members, but i felt it'd be inappropriate to just call out their users like that just for finding the server. i just hope whoever hacked my account hasnt gotten to anyone in the server because they almost got me to convert literally $500(usd) into bitcoin, which is adding more stress ;0;
im so proud of you.

my pronouns are they/them
ImageImageImage
triceratops.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keir; » Tue May 28, 2024 12:11 pm

the server you're talking about is called 🐺 cool server β„’

it's no longer advertised on-site and cannot be linked here, since their rules no longer follow CS rules. if you haven't found it yet and want a link, feel free to message me on discord (my username is keirden) and i can send you the link there instead ^^

it does look like your account has already been either deactivated by discord, and/or kicked/banned from the server if that makes you feel better
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
─────────
keir - he/him
coding shop
─────────
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ