C$ Problem

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

C$ Problem

Postby Azahlea » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:13 pm

I keep trying to buy some C$ with Paypal and its not working for some reason. Is this a problem that has to do with Paypal or Chickensmoothie? I keep getting a message that says "contact your merchant" or something like that. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks!
Azahlea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: C$ Problem

Postby Nick » Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:13 pm

Hi there,

I guess that we're the merchant, but I'm not sure how to fix that problem :lol:. What exactly do you click on when that appears?
Nick
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azahlea » Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:41 am

Nick wrote:Hi there,

I guess that we're the merchant, but I'm not sure how to fix that problem :lol:. What exactly do you click on when that appears?

Lol, okay this is what I do:

I click the "Buy Now" button on the Chicken Dollars page, then it takes me into the login page of Paypal. I login, and then it shows me a review what I am buying and I click on the "pay now" button, and then it logs me out and gives me the message "This payment cannot be completed and your account has not been charged. Please contact your merchant for more information."

I've never had this happen with Paypal before, so I'm stumped =/
Azahlea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nick » Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:28 pm

Hm, sorry I'm not sure what could cause that. I'd make sure that the credit card details you have in PayPal are still up to date (and not expired or anything).
Nick
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby klaoud » Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:33 pm

This may be caused by the fact that your paypal account is currently empty? I think this happened to me once, but I can't reember if it was in the same scenario.
Get your own custom cup of tea!
Dream pet: Moonswirl c:
klaoud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azahlea » Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:48 pm

bella+edward4eva wrote:This may be caused by the fact that your paypal account is currently empty? I think this happened to me once, but I can't reember if it was in the same scenario.

I don't usually have a balance on Paypal; I think it just takes money straight from my debit card. And I'm still a little bit confused about the message I keep getting about "contacting my merchant"
Azahlea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me