Help please?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Help please?

Postby lululizzy23 » Wed May 18, 2011 4:21 am

Hi so I've been trying to color in some oekaki editables but whenever I click the color me in button I get a gray screen instead of being able to see the lineart. I was wondering if it might just be a problem with my Java update or if this is also happening to others too.
"one doesn't need sunglasses on a gloomy day and yet it is on a gloomy day that one must look one's flyest"

"if you're one in a million, there are 6,999 ppl just like you. they are coming for u. they will destroy u. THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE. godspeed"

"every grunge boy has his soft grunge side"

"I said "this isn't my first rodeo" but I pronounced it like Rodeo Drive. this let the cowboys know that it was, in fact, my first rodeo"

-Ezra Koenig (@arzE)

characters - dA - tumblr - ask.fm
lululizzy23

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Help please?

Postby Panne » Wed May 18, 2011 12:40 pm

It probably is your Java. Try updating it to te newest version, i've seen many reports like this in this forum :]

xxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxx.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello! I'm Panne!
Feel free to call me
Pan! I like art and
video games! My
PMs are always open
for chatting or help!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Panne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Help please?

Postby lululizzy23 » Wed May 18, 2011 3:45 pm

Okay thank you :3
"one doesn't need sunglasses on a gloomy day and yet it is on a gloomy day that one must look one's flyest"

"if you're one in a million, there are 6,999 ppl just like you. they are coming for u. they will destroy u. THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE. godspeed"

"every grunge boy has his soft grunge side"

"I said "this isn't my first rodeo" but I pronounced it like Rodeo Drive. this let the cowboys know that it was, in fact, my first rodeo"

-Ezra Koenig (@arzE)

characters - dA - tumblr - ask.fm
lululizzy23

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me