~My first idea~ please read & post

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Re: ~My first idea~ please read & post

Postby Chachi » Sun May 15, 2011 3:26 pm

Silverkit::Lilly wrote:
Alexandrite wrote:Yes. Its just 2nd Gen pets really.
We already have that xD

Yeah: We all know, I just think it would be cool for the advent calendar or another Holliday (Maybe on Christmas Day?) because if you own and "breed" the parents there could possibly be a family tree link thing where it links the parents.

Like it could be;
Pet Name: Bob
Mother: Link
Father: URL

Well: If it wouldn't be impossible to code for one litter of pets, I'm no coder and I wouldn't want to make Nick pull his hair out if it's difficult just for one litter of dogs, ya know?

Yeah,
I guess.
(OH NO! Not Nicks precious hair! xD)
Chachi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Tiger~ » Mon May 16, 2011 5:54 am

We already have that xD

no, it`s nothing like 2nd gen pets, i`ll explain it more carefully this time & i have a few things to add
two new pets come out that have never come out before every 1 or 2 months. you can adopt two of them, one is a female, & the others male. i`m going to pretend that it`s a cat that`s come out, they`re kittens when you get them but you cant breed them until they`re fully grown, & when they are, you have to wait 10 more days. when they breed together, the mum will become pregant, it will take 2 weeks for the kitten to arrive & when she/he does, you have a family of cats! if there was 6 outcome (that`s an example) you would only get one to make them more special, it wouldn`t be fair if you got them all, they wouldn`t be as special. the mum & dads kitten can not breed
Pets of the Month! ImageImageImage
~Tiger~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neku » Mon May 16, 2011 5:57 am

It'd be to much work on the Artist's - as I believe has been mentioned before. They're all already working hard releasing litters every month without having this added to their plate. Breeding's are something they do when they have the inspiration - thus why 2nd Gen Pets aren't released every month like the other pets.

This would basically be forcing artist's to come up with two designs every couple months as well as have several outcomes of babies prepared. That's just adding an unnecessary load to the job they already have.

- Kaitou
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Neku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Tiger~ » Mon May 16, 2011 6:01 am

they could come out very rarely then? maybe 2 or 3 times a year?
Pets of the Month! ImageImageImage
~Tiger~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby icarusAbstracted » Mon May 16, 2011 6:08 am

I really don't see the point, sorry. I mean, it is basically 2nd generations, just new pets. And it makes it more complicated.
╭───── ⋅ ✩ ⋅ ───── ⋅⋅⋅ ★ ⋅⋅⋅ ───── ⋅ ✩ ⋅ ─────╮
icky they/them or xey/xem adult

old player trying to be more active tons of old rares to trade
╰───── ⋅ ✩ ⋅ ───── ⋅⋅⋅ ★ ⋅⋅⋅ ───── ⋅ ✩ ⋅ ─────╯
icarusAbstracted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chachi » Mon May 16, 2011 8:13 am

~Tiger~ wrote:
We already have that xD

no, it`s nothing like 2nd gen pets, i`ll explain it more carefully this time & i have a few things to add
two new pets come out that have never come out before every 1 or 2 months. you can adopt two of them, one is a female, & the others male. i`m going to pretend that it`s a cat that`s come out, they`re kittens when you get them but you cant breed them until they`re fully grown, & when they are, you have to wait 10 more days. when they breed together, the mum will become pregant, it will take 2 weeks for the kitten to arrive & when she/he does, you have a family of cats! if there was 6 outcome (that`s an example) you would only get one to make them more special, it wouldn`t be fair if you got them all, they wouldn`t be as special. the mum & dads kitten can not breed

OH MY GOSH!
THATS WHAT WE ARE SAYING , WE CANT DO IT!
We have told you about 2O times that it is TOO HARD FOR THE ARTIST!
OK???!!!
Chachi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverduckie » Mon May 16, 2011 8:32 am

~Tiger~ wrote:
We already have that xD

If you want a site like that: join Wajas. CS breeding like that isn't going to happen. 6 outcomes x 3 ages = A overworked Artist team.
silverduckie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me