Art Thieves

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Art Thieves

Postby Timber-Wolf » Tue May 03, 2011 6:42 am

On here many 'artists' are showing my friend's work off deviantart on here.
DO NOT CLAIM HER ART AS YOUR OWN. ONCE AGAIN IT IS A FORM OF ART THEFT. WHO CARES IF YOU'RE BAD AT ART? NO ONE WILL SAY IT SUCKS SO JUST DO YOUR OWN!!

Bronzehalo is a great artist but she already has enough on her hands with the art thieves on DA. Leave her's and other people on da's art well alone. It is to be enjoyed and NOT DISTRIBUTED AROUND THE WEB BEING CLAIMED AS YOUR OWN!

Mods: Bronzehalo's account is here, so please keep a look out for traced adopting pets or any pics please :) http://bronzehalo.deviantart.com/
Mods: unicornia13 and I are sisters. We usually use the same computer, Thanks ImageImage
I USED TO BE WILDANTIDOTE!! Gifts be wrapped Taking commissions! I just got Photoshop :D
ImageImageImageImage
Timber-Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Art Thieves

Postby moonlily » Tue May 03, 2011 7:36 am

There's a good chance that whomever is thieving her art may not see this topic at all, or if they did see it, would completely disregard it. It would be better for you to actually report any instances of theft you come across. There is a report button on every thread you can use to submit a report. The button is an upside down triangle with an exclamation point inside it, and is at the top of every post where the 'edit' and 'quote' buttons can be found. Just click it and select "Art Theft", fill out the box, and there you go. ^^
moonlily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Art Thieves

Postby Timber-Wolf » Fri May 13, 2011 6:16 pm

Okay, thanks :)
Mods: unicornia13 and I are sisters. We usually use the same computer, Thanks ImageImage
I USED TO BE WILDANTIDOTE!! Gifts be wrapped Taking commissions! I just got Photoshop :D
ImageImageImageImage
Timber-Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me