Pet Adoption Dates?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Pet Adoption Dates?

Postby Olivia » Sat May 07, 2011 2:59 am

A couple weeks ago I bought a large amount of CS pets and items (with WC) off of a player who was quitting. After I had accepted the trade, I noticed the dates were out of order. I think I may have started sorting them already, so they may not all be there. But I still have these.

Notice, the pet adoption dates on this page go from September 2010, to Janurary 2010, to August 2010, to Janurary 2010, and on the previous page, back to August 2010. I thought this was very strange, and I couldn't think of any explantion. Am I missing something, or what? xD
Olivia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pet Adoption Dates?

Postby Zazou » Sat May 07, 2011 4:34 am

As far as I know pets are sorted by ID-Number and not by adoption date...

Zazou | she/her | unfortunately an adult

coffelover | foodie | hobby baker

Always happy to meet new people.

Zazou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spotty » Sat May 07, 2011 5:46 am

mariepoza wrote:As far as I know pets are sorted by ID-Number and not by adoption date...

Exactly. It has happened on a few occations that Nick has recreated lost pets, but they get a new ID number, so they will appear to be be sorted wrong. If you have a look at the ID numbers I'm sure it's in the right place^^.
Spotty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Olivia » Sat May 07, 2011 7:46 am

Spotty wrote:
mariepoza wrote:As far as I know pets are sorted by ID-Number and not by adoption date...

Exactly. It has happened on a few occations that Nick has recreated lost pets, but they get a new ID number, so they will appear to be be sorted wrong. If you have a look at the ID numbers I'm sure it's in the right place^^.

Hmm, I thought about the ID numbers, but I didn't bother to check them. I didn't realize recreated pets were given their old adoption dates.

Thanks, everyone. I guess my problem's solved. ^-^
Olivia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me