Oekaki Help?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Oekaki Help?

Postby snakesinspace » Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:06 pm

When I plug my tablet in and use Oekaki I cant scroll on the image. I click the bar on the side but it just gets stuck there, so i can only stay on one spot on the image. I can't really draw much because of it, so does anyone know how to fix this? I really wanna try getting active on this site.
Follow my DeviantArt
Here
snakesinspace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Oekaki Help?

Postby Burrito Bunny » Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:22 am

Hi there,

First of all, I would definitely recommend doing view > full screen.

Are you able to scroll more by clicking above/bellow the scroll bar? That's how I usually do it, jumping on the page until I'm happy with how it is placed. Additionally, you might have some buttons called "page up" and "page down" on your keyboard, which can help with positioning IF you are using Oekaki in full screen mode.

I find that usually I have to release with the mouse inside of the drawing space in order to successfully click and drag the canvas. Otherwise it just snaps back to the original position. This can lead to unwanted marks on the drawing, but you can easily undo them without moving the screen again.

Hopefully one of these tips can help you out!
Burrito Bunny
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me