what happens off CS returns to CS

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Re: what happens off CS returns to CS

Postby pizzas and scream » Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:47 pm

^ if they find the LJ they find it. it's not linked here. but I've seen others who want this site to function like that.
I'm just then wondering who "has the right facts".
how did you find mine? I don't think I linked it.

as for stumbling what if they are stalking it? can anyone do something? "OH no i'm so scared a CS member is stalking my website we need to do something about them. OH NO what do I do I'm so scared this discussing person has to be stopped"

what extent is harrasment/trolling?

"you stink, go kill yourself stupid" or "eww, you are writing NickToons smut? that is nasty, Dora the Exolorer is a little girl.....:("

"you are fat and ugly go kill yourself" or "uh, you do know that a an Gazelle is not a kind of Deer right?"

some would consider the last ones flaming/trolling.
LF pet to be ||Kimmy Shmit|Roy Mustang||Ban Midou|jason mendoza(the good place)|maes hughes|Krylancelo Finrandi|
-----------------------------
older than an embryo
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
pizzas and scream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NSJT » Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:15 pm

I think that if you are having a problem with someone on another site, you should report it to whoever is in charge of said site. If they stalk you over to CS and continue to fight with you, you need to report them here and the staff I guess will give them a warning. Now, I think they should get banned from CS if they ignore the warnings they got from CS.

Or if you are talking about someone sees that you have a LJ and they don't like what you are writing over there and come on to CS and harass you about what you are wrting on LJ, then it's the same as above. Report them since they are harassing you here. But I don't think you should get in trouble since you didn't bring it over.

Or are you talking about you write something bad about someone/something on LJ/DA/etc and other people read it and start to bring it up here without you knowing like:
OMG, you should totally go see what Person A wrote about Person B here ( <-- gives link to your LJ).

The question is would you get in trouble here because of what you wrote over there. I don't think so since you have the right to write whatever you'd like over there.

But as soon as you, yourself, bring it over, then I believe you should get a warning.

Though, that's just me and this isn't my site. :lol: Just trying to understand what the problem is and maybe putting in my 2 cents. =3
~ Seek out your dreams and stay true ~
~ I believe I believe I believe ~
NSJT

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tess » Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:14 pm

If people find your LJ by searching for it or something like that, then that's not something that can get you on trouble on CS. As long as you're not linking to it from CS, it's none of our business what you say on your LJ.

If you suspect someone here is stalking it, make it private? Or just ignore it? Members on CS can't get you into any trouble here by reporting things you say on your LJ as long as you're keeping it to yourself as you currently are.

And once again, if someone is abusing you on another site, whether they're a member here or not, the only person that can do something about it is the admin/moderation team of the site you receive the abuse on. If someone is attacking you on dA then report them to dA. If you're attacking someone on dA, they can only report you to dA. It's not our jurisdiction to punish someone for that.
Click here if you need help from CS Staff or General Helpers!
Tess
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me