i can't trade with my sis anymore :(

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

i can't trade with my sis anymore :(

Postby Farcryguy2014 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:26 pm

i just wish i could. anyway i can? they think we are the same people :(
Farcryguy2014

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: i can't trade with my sis anymore :(

Postby Dorky » Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:29 pm

Yea, give us an answer :(
It's hard to describe how I feel right now
I want to explain it but I don't know how
I can't believe its come to this
it's our world, not just his…
Dorky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tawnypelt3 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:51 pm

You can trade with each other. The big red STOP banner shows up every time two people log onto CS using the same IP address. It's there to stop people from cheating; cheating in this case includes one person having multiple accounts, and one person's account existing solely to benefit another person's account. So long as you do not gift each other or trade unfairly too often, you will be fine. You can exchange birthday gifts, Christmas gifts, etc. and maybe a few random gifts a year, just not too much. 'Kay?
I was hacked. Not going to remake all my groups and such unless I feel like it. That's a lotta work. Don't bother with trades, everything's a mess.

Need: Image
Will offer reasonable overpay.
Note to self:
Reduce idiot level.
tawnypelt3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pandle » Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:42 pm

It is fine to play CS on the same computer/internet connection as your friends and family and, so long as you trade fairly, there's nothing wrong with that.

However, you should be aware that it is against the rules for an account to exist just to adopt things for another player. This means if someone signed up just to adopt things for you, that is considered cheating.

It is also against the rules to make more than one account for yourself for any reason.

If you want to make sure you don't get accused of cheating, make sure to keep your trades fair when you trade with friends and family. Don't allow someone to constantly give you free stuff if you never give them anything in return. And make sure that the pets you trade are fairly close in value to the pets you are receiving, so it doesn't look like one of you is getting all the rares in return for trash.

If someone you know signed up and decided that CS wasn't for them, tell them to send their pets to the Pound instead of sending them to you. It would be considered cheating if someone signed up and immediately gave you everything they could adopt.
Pandle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dorky » Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:49 am

They already took us off though. Quote"" Nick said, "I Have reactivated the account, but you may NEVER trade with it again."
Dorky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Atwood » Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:05 am

That means you already had sufficient unfair trading with each other (as described by Pandle and tawny) to make it look like one account was there just to benefit the other. Because many people do try to cheat by using their siblings' accounts for their own benefit, excessive unfair trading still counts as cheating even if the accounts genuinely are owned by different people and the cheating wasn't being done deliberately (e.g. sending too many gifts, often getting a bunch of pets in exchange for much lower-value pets, one getting all the other's newborns as payment for doing chores around the house, etc.). However, there are many, many other people on CS you can trade with, so you should both be able to still get the pets you want without trading with each other. :3
Atwood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dorky » Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:47 pm

Trading is honestly are life on chickensmoothie,
All we usually do is trade. I Just wish we could have another chance
Dorky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kyar » Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:09 pm

I understand it might seem frustrating not to be able to trade with one another but to be honest I've never seen Nick reactivate a disabled account. As Atwood pointed out - there are hundreds of thousands of other users on the site you can trade with. You're quite fortunate to have gotten a second chance to even keep the account. :) The staff is just doing their best to prevent cheating and if you have already given them reason to believe you were they certainly didn't have to give the account back.
Have a good day y'all.
Please contact me here or on TH - I will no longer be using Discord!
Kyar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hekomi » Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:53 am

S c o o b y wrote:Trading is honestly are life on chickensmoothie,
All we usually do is trade. I Just wish we could have another chance

You already had your other chance the first time you noticed the giant STOP button on your trades.

You are welcome to trade with other users, but you cannot trade with each other. Otherwise you will be banned and lose all your pets. The rules are explicitly clear about accounts benefiting from another.
*Do not PM me for CS help. Send a ticket instead.*

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 53 people.
I have received 53 gifts.
Hekomi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me