My random, odd life, written on paper (A CS Journal)

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

What should I do with the dairy?

Poll ended at Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:35 pm

Continue this one for a few more pages.
60%
Get started on the sequel.
40%

Total votes : 5

My random, odd life, written on paper (A CS Journal)

Postby ChrissieFoxStar101 » Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:21 pm

This be the stalker list. I will try to keep this as updated as possible
  • .R u e.
  • Banjo2345
  • AbbeyDawn
  • Swiftalu
  • Fairy-Tale Fail
  • xxazul63xx
  • Lizzy<3
  • Deschy
  • Miss Filly
  • icemoonfern
  • SeeMyMustache
  • Respect The Lemons
If you would like to be added just post saying you are a stalker, easy as that!

So. I'm writing in a journal. I've never really written in a journal or a dairy, but I've always wanted too. The only thing that has stopped is the fact that... my life is kinda boring. Wait! Backspace myself... was. My life isn't boring any more, and I'm getting to the point now. How can your life be boring when you move to the other side of your country? And that is why I'm writing in you. We (my family and I, duh) are moving. Now that I mention my family, I might as well show you what we look like.

Pet's name: Dawn
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
First off, me. My name is Dawn.

Pet's name: Ethan
And my bio-bro, Ethan. Why do I say bio-bro? You'll find out soon enough.

Pet's name: Jeremy
And now, my adopt-bro! See, that's what why I said that bio-bro. I've got three bros, but only one is bio. Anywho...

Pet's name: Jenna
My adopt-sis, Jenna. She's the sister I never biologically had.

Pet's name: Cooper
And last but not least in my siblings is Cooper. He really cute, but sometimes he's annoying.
Pet's name: Mom

Pet's name: Dad
Ok, so my mom is a kindergarten teacher, and my dad is company rep. for some random doo-dah or what ever, I cant really remember. That's why we gotta move. Maybe I'll tell you something about my friends later, cause I didn't mention them here.
Anyway, I gotta go, journal-thingie. I really gotta figure out a name for you.
~Dawnie (my nick name!)
Last edited by ChrissieFoxStar101 on Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:33 pm, edited 38 times in total.
This be Chrissie. They both be Chrissie. Newest one is CS design, the older one is an original design. Please don't steal older Chrissie, I might still go back to her.
ImageImage
If you like dog RPs and would like to join one, then go and join the Palace Pack!
My CS pet Journal!

ChrissieFoxStar101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: My random, odd life, written on paper (A CS Journal)

Postby ChrissieFoxStar101 » Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:41 pm

Ok,so this is my first dairy/journal on CS, and I hope someone likes it. I'm mostly going to write on weekends, because of school and stuff. Anywho... Uh... Enjoy!
Last edited by ChrissieFoxStar101 on Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
This be Chrissie. They both be Chrissie. Newest one is CS design, the older one is an original design. Please don't steal older Chrissie, I might still go back to her.
ImageImage
If you like dog RPs and would like to join one, then go and join the Palace Pack!
My CS pet Journal!

ChrissieFoxStar101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChrissieFoxStar101 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:22 pm

OK, so we are on our way to our new home now. Spending the time in a not-so-mini-van is BORING! Seriously, why are they called mini vans? I know they are smaller than real vans, but they sure are NOT mini. Maybe I'm crazy. Cooper, STOP TOUCHING MY FOOT! Wait a sec... did I just write what I was saying while I was saying it? More proof on how crazy and random I am. I just asked mom how long until we get there. She says 3 more hours. Seriously. Why didn't we take a plane here? This... is... BORING! I wish I had some pie right now.... I'M STARVING! I told mom I'm starving. She said that was what the mini cooler was for. Oh yeah! Dang... We don't got any 5-Down... Ah, some Valley Rain will do. Ahhhh... refreshing. I also take out a turkey and cheese sandwich, yum... I wonder how it feels for turkeys. Do they know they are about to die so we can put them in our sandwiches? And what about there families?Okay I'm getting way too random. I'm taking a brake now.
~Dawnie
ImageImage
My CS pet Journal!

ChrissieFoxStar101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby no~body » Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:35 pm

Haha the part about turkeys had me laughing ;3
ImageImage
"....So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay."
♒︎
no~body

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChrissieFoxStar101 » Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:12 am

I really gotta write some more...
Last edited by ChrissieFoxStar101 on Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
My CS pet Journal!

ChrissieFoxStar101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChrissieFoxStar101 » Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:14 am

ChrissieFoxStar101 wrote:
Nightskys wrote:Haha the part about turkeys had me laughing ;3

Yay, someone read my CS Journal! :D Im happy now!
ImageImage
My CS pet Journal!

ChrissieFoxStar101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChrissieFoxStar101 » Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:25 pm

Hey journal-thingie-mabob,
So, its the day after the day after the day that we arrive here, and my room is the only sane place in the entire house! At least we have food, since the fridge and stove were the first thing we installed, but we still have to eat off of plastic plates, cause mom still hasn't unpacked the real plates and utensils. Anyway, that is not what is important. Whats important is that I pretty much already have some friends! So, there I was, scribbling away in a sketch book, and I was sitting in the front step of my house. All of a sudden a Frisbee lands in the middle of my yard! Believe it or not, someone threw it so hard that it went from someone's backyard across the street all the way to my front yard. So anyway, I heard someone shout "I'll get it!" and then I see a dog scramble over the fence across the street, and she came over after the Frisbee. Here, let me draw her:

So she got the Frisbee, and then she see's me, and I was basically staring at her, and then she shouts over her shoulder, "Hey guys, come over here!" and then two other dogs that looked like this climbed over the fence too:

Then the first dog speaks, and she says, "Hey, I'm Rachel, I don't think I've seen you before."
Then I started babbling, "Er... No, I don't think you have. We moved in the day before yesterday. Of course, it was nearly night when we got here, and I spent all day yesterday organizing my room, so I didn't come out until today. And... Uh... Oh yeah, my name is Dawn. But you can call me Dawnie, most people do..." Then I stopped to try to stop myself from saying something stupid. A first impression could make or break my life here.
Fortunately, none of them seemed annoyed. All three of them had bright smiles.
"Hey Dawnie, I'm Sapphire, but you can call me Sapphy." said the other girl, the one with floppy ears and a short tail.
"I'm Paw," said the boy "don't question the name, my parents are horrible with names. I'm surprised they didn't name me Couch!"
If it wasn't for the giant grin on his face, I wouldn't have known what to think. But thanks to that, I knew what I had to do, which was laugh, and thank goodness I didn't sound derange while laughing. I actually sounded like a girl, all delicate like. I almost always snort when I laugh. I don't think I even laughed this time. It was more of like those things they always talk about in books, giggles. I had no idea it was physically possible to giggle, until I did it right then and there. Then Paw saw the sketch book next to me, and he asked me if they could see it. I was a bit reluctant, like what if they didn't like what I was drawing? But I didn't want to seem rude, and ,besides, even Cooper says I'm good at drawing, and Cooper NEVER compliments me. So I let them see it. Then they all stood there, and they did a jaw drop, another thing I didn't think possible. Then Paw regained his composure, and then he said, "Dude, you are one SICK artist! I can't even draw a stick figure!" Rachel and Sapphire (note:Sapphy) agreed. "You are really talented" said Sapphire, and Rachel said "Oh yeah, totally true!" So, you are wondering what I showed them? Okay, I'll show you:
I named the drawing Issoria cause it sounds cool and magical.
So then, Rachel asked me if I wanted to play Frisbee catch with them (Note: We don't catch it with our mouths. That is a horrible stereotype and you should definitely drop it.) So, I told them I had to ask my parents, and my parents said yes, and we played around for a while, and then we went into Paw's house (the one the Frisbee came from) and played with his YCube 630, and it had this cool attachment that let you control the game using the way you moved. We played this really cool dance game called Total Dance Shutdown, and now I'm exhausted, but really happy too!. Night-night, journal!
~Dawnie.
ImageImage
My CS pet Journal!

ChrissieFoxStar101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChrissieFoxStar101 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:29 pm

Agh, ive been so lazy lately >.< I really gotta start writing more. And i would do it now if i, well... wasn't so lazy :lol:
ImageImage
My CS pet Journal!

ChrissieFoxStar101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Night and Darkness~ » Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:26 am

You MUST write more :)
₩ᄐᄂᄃᄋϺᄐ Țᄋ Ϻע ᄂΙԲᄐ
    How I feel: Ready for eternal hibernation
    What I just finished: Yona of the Dawn
    What I'm starting: The second season of Stranger Things (Finally)
    What I'm waiting for: Miraculous Ladybug season two
    What I should actually be doing: Applying for scholarships and rewriting my Short Story
    What I want to do: Edit my short story, Watch Stranger Things, Eat chocolate, and finish some puzzles.
    What I am doing: Watching Disney Movies, Crying, and eating chocolate.
~Night and Darkness~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChrissieFoxStar101 » Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:18 pm

OMG Journal, It's been so long! Yes, school started. It's a private scool (although my spelling doesnt show it) :shock: Its actually pretty cool here, we don't have uniforms, but we do have a teeny prob. Its a 6th to 10th school. That means, Me, Jenna and Jeremy (Jeremy Jenna and I?) are here alone. We are seventh gradahs. At least I know people. Rachel and Sapphy come here with me, though Paw goes to public. Anyway, I met other people on the first day:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
The first one is Sierra, she is really mean, and she used to date the second dog there, who is Jayden. Jayden is dating Alicia Clef, who we call Treble, and that is why Sierra absolutely hates Treble. The green one is named Teal, she is one of Sierra's sisters, I'm told she has another one named summer, but I have her in none of my classes and Teal told me she has lunch C instead lunch B with all of us. I thought having different lunch periods was a public school thing. Guess not. I mean, this school is so BIG!! It must have at least 400 students. I've heard of places with more but... yeah. This is an all species school. I thought they were myths. All species schools are school that accept dogs, cats, horses, ponies, and all types of birds and bats. My English teacher is a white owl named Ms.Snowyclaw, but she prefers to be called Ryb Snowyclaw, because of a book she'd been reading. She's pretty cool. Anyhow, I back to the dogs I met. The blue dog is named Joseph, and he's dating Teal (who as you noticed is ironically green). And the last one, but most certainly NOT LEAST is Chase. He is totally HAWT and totally SINGLE!!! Okay, backspace myself. That doesn't mean I... erm...would like to be his g-g-GIRLFRIEND! Nah, just friends. For now.... Okay, back on track. I met them all cause Sierra tripped me the first day, Treble and Jayden happened to be nearby, and helped my friends and family help me up. Treble also called Sierra a loser. Maybe that's another reason why Sierra hates her. Anyway, my life has been good other wise. And Jayden and Treble introduced me to the rest of the dogs after the incident, so I'm actually happy it happened. Did I tell you there are some woods behind my house? They are pretty cool. Not far from my house there is this clearing, and in the middle of it there is a forked, hollow tree, and even we can climb it! Its really awesome, and there is enough room in just the fork of the tree for at least 3 dogs. Speaking of which, my friends told me to go there. Which means I will be going now.
Bye journal!
~Dawnie
ImageImage
My CS pet Journal!

ChrissieFoxStar101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me