Dream a Dream *lovestory!* Posting open!

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Dream a Dream *lovestory!* Posting open!

Postby Cupcake<3 » Mon May 23, 2011 3:24 pm

Comments and Critique welcome!
(Yes Justin Bieber is a real person!)
*In no way is this meant to be a hate story.
If you want me to keep you posted when a new part is up, just ask, and i'll add you to the PM list.

Dream a Dream

Okay, let's start from the beginning. How it all happened for him and ended for me.

My name is Ashleigh Pierce, and I love to sing. I actually post videos on Youtube for my family members in Florida to hear my sing.
One afternoon, I was scrolling through the top most viewed videos. I saw a video of some kid named Justin Bieber singing "So Sick" By Ne-yo. Wow! We sang the same song! So i clicked it and listened. His voice sounded like angels. "OMG he's amazing!" I thought.

Several days went by after that. Suddenly my home phone rang. My mom answered it. "Ashleigh, pick up the phone," she yelled.
I picked it up, "Hello?"
"Hey Ashleigh, how are you?"
I have absolutely no idea who i'm talking to,
"I'm good, how are you?"
"I'm good, thanks for asking"
"Not to be rude or anything, but who is this?" I asked hesitantly.
"Oh, i'm sorry, I haven't even introduced myself. My name is Scott Braun. But you can call me Scooter."

Part 2

"oh hi?"
"yeah i saw u singing on youtube! you're a really good singer!"
"thanks!"
"how about you come down to Atlanta and meet up with me and we can talk about recording a single?"
my heart started to beat out of my chest,
"i would love to! let me just ask my mo-"
"already done, its fine with her and shes coming with u!"
"AWESOME!"
I started packing as soon as i said bye to Scooter and we left the following weekend.
When we got to the airport in Atlanta, we saw Scooter holding up a card that said Ashleigh Peirce and...Justin Bieber?

Part 3

Justin bieber? the kid i saw singing on youtube? thats crazy, it cant be him...can it?
"hey Ashleigh! glad you showed up! we were just about to leave"
"we? what do u mean 'we'?"
as soon as i said that, i felt a tap on my shoulder,
"Heh, i'm guessing im a part of that 'we'...sorry im a little late, i had to wee."
OMG it was him! gosh, hes cuter in person.
"um...hi...uh....im..." i stuttered,
"i know, your Ashleigh Peirce, Scooter told me all about u!"
i blushed.
"well, we better get going if we are going to make it to our hotel in time for our check in" explained my mom.
we grabbed a bell hop, loaded our luggage into the stretch limo and headed to our 5 star hotel.
"so, when did u start singing?" asked justin
"probably when i was about 4, how about u?"
"i think i was about 4 as well"
"sweet"
"yeah"
we pulled into the hotel parking lot and headed inside. after dropping off our luggage in our room, we all de ided to head to the swimming pool. so i grabbed my best bikini and headed downstairs.
when we got outside, scott was sunbathing and justin was in the pool, laying on an inflatable chair.
my eyes almost exploded out of their sockets..THIS GUY HAS ABS!
not just any abs, but probably the hottest abs I have ever seen in my life!
he was wearing his sunglasses, staring at sky, having no care in the world, but thats all gonna change.
i snuck up behind him and flipped his chair over! he splashed backup, "HEY WHO DID THAT!?!" he turned around to the sound of my giggling, "Ashleigh!?" "Yes?" i laughed even harder,i couldnt help it! his face was all red! he was so mad! "IM GONNA GET YOU BACK!" "im so scared" i said sarcastically,
before i knew it, he jumped on top of me and tackled me underwater!
it was freezing! i got back up and i saw him laughing, then he stopped and looked at me, and started again.
"O-M-G! Th-this is f-f-f-freezing-g-g-g" i shivered, but justin laughed harder, "HA revenge is a dish best served COLD! haha get it?" "great, more of your cheesy puns." i said angrily. i got out of the pool, squeezed the water out of my hair and i sat on the lounge chair in my towel.
*justin's point of view*
my ribs were about to break apart! im laughing too hard! the look on her face was hilarious! when she was leaving the pool, i tried to catch my breathe, only to lose it once again when i looked at her. not just her face, but her body, her eyes....my body went numb
wow this girl's hot.

Part 4

*Ashleigh's Point of View*

ugh, hes so irritating....but hes so hot.....UGGH IM SO CONFUSED!
while i was sitting in the lounge chair, i saw justin diving off the diving board doing flips and tricks every 5 minutes.
just to show him that he wont ruin my fun, i got up, went to the diving board, jumped off, and did a perfect swan dive!
when i reached the surface of the water, i looked at justin. his jaw was dropped. i gave him a `look-whos-laughing-now` smile, whipped my hair and swam laps.

*Justin's Point of View*
WHAT WAS THAT!? where did that come from? she was so mad! what type of revenge is she planning? whatever it is, i really dont want to get involved...shes starting to freak me out. let me just dive in one more time, besides, shes swimming laps, what harm can she do to me now?
*jumps off diving board*
thats better...wait a second....where did she go? oh no...
Im about to swim to the ladder when i feel someone grab me by the ankle and pull my underwater. luckily, i can open my eyes underwater...IT WAS HER! i tried to kick her in the arm but she didnt let go! after seconds of struggling, i gave up. she wont last long underwater right?

*Ashleigh's Point Of View*
HA! GOT HIM! this is sweet. well, i better let him up before he drowns!
i let him go and when i reached the surface, i leaned against the edge of the pool, waiting for him to turn around.
he did, and he looked at me, smiled, and got out of the pool. What is he doing? i thought. oh well. less worrying for me! i just kept swimming my laps.

*Justin's Point Of View*
okay, i think im done for today....
"scooter, where's my towel?"
"under the deck chair"
"thanks"
so i just sat there, in my towel, watching her do her laps, planning on whats going on in that head of hers. all i know is that in my head, i can't stop thinking about how hot she is...

*1 hour later*

ok shes getting out. im guessing shes done.

"hey justin, why did u get out so soon?" she winked.
i felt my face start to turn red, but thankfully, she was on her way to the girls room to shower.

Part 5

*Ashleigh's Point Of View*

ha, that really got him going. well, i have to get this chlorine off of my skin before it damages my skin.
thankfully, the hotel provides little bottles of shampoo, conditioner, and body wash in each shower stall!
i check each stall, to see if anyone was in there. ok, good, nobody is here. knowing that, i burst out singing.

*20 minutes later*

thats better. i walk out, still in my bathing suit and towel, and i meet up my mom, justin, and scooter infront of the ice cream parlor.
"what kind of ice cream do u guys want?" asked scooter,
"Cookies and Cream Please!" justin and i shout.
"i will have a vanilla chocolate swirl" replied my mom.
after we ate all of our ice cream, we headed back upstairs to change for dinner.
i changed into this
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=31797974
when my mom and i got out of our room, justin and scooter were waiting by the elevator.
justin was wearing this
http://www.starandstyle.com/wp-content/ ... G-Suit.jpg
"looking good, shawty."said justin
"thanks. you too." i replied, blushing.
we got into the elevator and went to the restaurant. we sat next to the window, which gave us a view of the city below.
scott and my mom were talking about recording and the record label, while justin and i just sat in the silence, staring at each other, thinking about what happened in the pool. justin gave me a funny look and couldnt help but giggle.

*justin's point of view*
she has the cutest laugh...am i really falling for her?
snap out of it justin! just eat your dinner. dont look her in the eyes or else you will lose it again.
"hey justin."
"what?" i look up. im lost in those brown eyes again.
"u got something on ur shirt" she puts her finger on whatever is on my shirt,
"oh no this is my new suit..." i look down and she flicks me in the nose,
"HA made u look" she snickers
i gave her such a serious look.
she winked at me again. i felt my face get hot again.

OMG im so full...and dessert hasnt even been served yet...
"anyone want dessert?" asked the waitress
"im good what about you guys?" said scooter
"im with u on that one, scott." said my mom
"hey ashleigh, wanna share an apple pie?" asked justin
"um sure." i replied, even though im really full.
when the apple pie came, it was massive! but i ended up eating almost half and justin ate the other half.
"wow that was good" we both said
"jinx! u owe me a soda" i said
"damn..." whinked justin
after supper, mom and scotter went to pay at the front while justin and i went up to our rooms. we were in the elevator, in complete silence, until the doors opened. our rooms were next to each other so we walked down the hall together, when i start singing to myself.
"are you singing?" asked justin
"oh...um...yeah..i'll stop..."
"no keep going, ur really good..."
so i kept going.

*justin's point of View*
wow, shes amazing. at singing, at everything. shes beautiful. her big brown eyes, her long brown hair, i have to keep a hold of myself.
come on justin, you KNOW you have feelings for her. just make your move.

*Ashleigh's point of view*

i have to stop singing now. my throat is burning from the chlorine.
" ok justin, thats enough of that. i really need to stop. im gonna go into my room now. good night "
as i turned around, i felt his arm go around my waist. he spun me around and kissed me on the lips.

Part 6

i began to see stars. am i really kissing him? it felt like i was floating on air, and i began to enjoy every second of it.
i started to kiss him back. i threw my arms around his neck, and he pulled me in closer. the warmth of his body made me feel like i was wrapped in a blanket. it felt like this kiss lasted forever, and i didnt want it do end. he is an AMAZING KISSER. i felt his hand go up my back and into my hair, tangling his fingers in it. i didnt care if he was ruining my hair, i liked it.

*Justin's point of view*
holy crap. this is amazing. i dont want this to end. i need to do better. i dont even know if she likes this or not. if i kick it up a notch, maybe she will.

i felt both of his hands go on my shoulders, then i felt a strong force. he had pushed me up against the wall, next to my room door, and began to kiss me harder. i liked this even more. i felt his breath against my lips when he pulled away, "Ashleigh, when i first saw you, i began to fall for you." he kissed me again. i pulled away, looked into his eyes, he smiled and kissed me one more time. he pulled away, winked at me, gave me his cell number and went to his room. i went into mine as well, threw myself on my bed and just looked at my ceiling, thinking about what had just happened. i got into my PJ's
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=31799576

*justin's point of view*
i went to my room, threw myself on my bed and just looked at my ceiling, thinking about what had just happened. i dont where pj's to bed so i just stayed in my boxers for the rest of the time.

justin & ashleigh's point of view*
i think i'm in love....

Part 7

Ashleigh's Point Of View*
*7:45am*
i couldnt sleep at all last night. i couldnt stop thinking about what happened...
does this make us....a couple? well, he DID kiss me, and he DID give me his cell #...im gonna txt him.

<hey justin u awake yet?>

>yeah i am, whats up babe? ;)<

babe? ok, this probably means something...

<nm...so....about last night....does that mean....>

>don't even finish that sentence. Ashleigh Peirce, will you be my girlfriend?<

did he just ask me to be his girlfriend? i think im gonna throw up....

<umm....welll.....uh....>

>today please?<

<ok....yes....i will be ur girlfriend :)>

before any seconds thoughts, i hit send, hoping i made the right choice.

>great ;) so today, scooter told me that we were heading to the studio for some practice runs of our new singles, alright? he said around 10:00am<

<sounds good! meet us downstairs for b-fast kk?>

>sounds good :) cya there<

i got out of bed and got ready for the day ahead. i put this on...
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=31824652
my mom and i met justin and scott at the elevator again. justin was wearing this...
http://www.accesshollywood.com/content/ ... la-on-.jpg
"hey justin"
"hey"
i blushed. when the elevator doors opened, we went inside, and i txted justin,
<does scooter know that im ur gf now?>
>yeah, i told him while we were waiting for you...did u tell ur mom?<
<not yet...im waiting for the right time...maybe when we sit down for b-fast>
>aight shawty ;)<
< ;) <3 >
when we got to floor 2, we went into the breakfast place, sat down and ordered,
"what will we be having today?" asked the waiter,
"i will have the bacon and eggs with white toast" i said
"make that two!" said justin
"i will have eggs Benedict with wheat toast" said my mom
"i'll have the big breakfast" said scott
i txted justin under the table,
<i think im gonna tell my mom now...>
>alright<
"mom...."
"yes sweetie?"
"umm..well....justin asked me to be his girlfriend...and i said yes..."
"really?? THATS GREAT!"
"really? ur ok with it?"
"yes! im perfectly fine with it!"
"great!"

<that went better than i thought>
>atleast she ok with it!<

after breakfast, we were heading to the studio. mom and scott got their own limo to talk about the record label and justin and i got our own limo. we were 5 minutes into the car ride when justin moves closer to me, and grabs my hand. i put my head down, cuz i felt my face get hot. he grab my chin and lifted my head up, looked deeply into my eyes, and mouthed "i love you". i did the same. he leaned in, and kissed me. i got the same feeling like when the first time i kissed him. i put my hands in his hair and he did the same. he kissed me harder. 10 seconds into the kiss, we hit a major speed bump, and we bumped noses! i felt so embarrassed! but we just stared at each other, and burst out laughing.
"u ok shawty?"
"yeah im fine how about you?"
"im fine."
he smiled. omg, he has the cutest smile....
the rest of the ride we just laid back and relaxed.
when we got to the studio, we saw scooter and mom waiting for us outside.
we walked in and we had to wait for a few minutes because there was someone recording before us. when we got into the recording booth, justin went first, and he sang a song called "one time". and he did really good. now it was my turn. i sang a song called "forever and always". while i was singing, i was looking at justin and he winked at me. and i smiled, trying not to make my voice crack by laughing.
after i got out, justin came up to me and kissed me on the cheek,
"good job babe"
"thanks, you too"
when we left, we had to get back to the hotel. by this time, it was around 2:30, so we had to get a late lunch. we went in the same limo's we went in before. when we got back to the hotel, justin had his arm around my waist. we were behind mom and scott when we went into the hotel elevator. as soon as we got in, the elevator was closing so my mom and scooter made it in before we could, so we had to wait for the next one to come. we saw it come down, and when the doors opened, i felt justins hand move. he moved his fingertips gently up and down my arms and waist. we got into the elevator, he put his arm around me and kissed me again.

Part 8

it has been over 4 months since we moved to Atlanta and since i have started to date justin.
for our 4 month anniversary, justin invited me to a really fancy restaurant tonight.
i wore this...
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=31828797
when i got to the limo, justin was waiting outside of it, he was wearing this...
http://media.onsugar.com/files/2011/02/ ... 0213_2.jpg
"hey babe, you look great"
"thanks hun"
he opened the door for me,
"ladies first"
"chivalry strikes again" i said jokingly
when we got to the restaurant, the man at the front said,
"do you have any reservations, sir?"
"yes, we do. table for 2, please. and can u make it a booth?"
"of course, sir"
after we got to the booth, justin was sitting infront of me, looking as cute as ever,
"so babe, how was your day?"
"it was okay, but it got better when i saw you"
"awww thanks babe, same here...here, i got you something..."
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=31829607
"justin.....its beautiful! thank you so much! and i got this for you..."
http://cdn1.iofferphoto.com/img/item/20 ... -c0fcc.jpg
"awww babe i love it! thanks"
we lean across the table and kiss softly.
the waiter comes,
"may i take your order?"
after we ordered,
"justin, i need to use the ladies room...be right back"
"ok babe"
when i go to the washroom, there's a freaking line!
"wth is this?!"
*15 minutes later*
after i "go", i head back to my table.
what i saw almost made me scream...
i saw justin kissing another girl....

Part 9

"JUSTIN!" i screamed.
"Ashleigh, it's not what it looks like..."
"NO IT'S EXACTLY WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE! WE ARE OVER!"
i threw the necklace and earrings on the ground and ran out with justin running after me.
i ran back to the limo without him, and demanded the driver to bring me back to the hotel.
when i got home, i went straight to my room, and stuffed my head into my pillow and cried.
after 2 hours, my mom came in,
"Ashleigh! what happened?!"
"i saw justin kissing another girl!"
"oh sweetie-pie, im so sorry..."
"no, im sorry that i fell for such a cheater."
"hunny, you should get changed and go to sleep, its getting late..."
"ok mom. thanks...love you"
"love you too"
i changed into my pj's and i found the perfect shirt...
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=31832381
i hardly slept last night. i had a heachache from my crying and a heartache from..him
i felt a vibration from my phone under my pillow. it was a call from an unknown number...
"hello?"
"babe let me explain..."
it was justin...
"I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY TO YOU. LEAVE ME ALONE!"
i hung up. i cant take this.

justin's point of view*

i can't believe this...my girlfriend broke up with me. when i didnt even DO anything. that girl that kissed me was my ex, melissa frankson. i broke up with her so long ago, she just cant let me go. i told her i had a gf, but she just wanted me back, even when i kept rejecting her. then she just through herself at me. when i tried to push her back, Ashleigh already saw that she was kissing me...i just want ashleigh back...i have never loved anyone as much as i love her...but she wont listen to me...
a single tear rolled down my cheek.

Ashleigh's point of view*

"MOM!"
"yes, Ashleigh?"
"i wanna go back to canada. now."

Part 10Laura's POV*

"hunny, why?"
"i dont wanna be ANYWHERE near him, ever again!"
"ok sweetie, but what about your record deal? you cant just leave without confirming it!"
"i dont care. i dont care if i will EVER be famous. even if i DO become famous, i wont live as normal of a life as i do now. i just wanna go back home to Toronto."
my mom nods, and we start packing right away. 10 minutes into packing, there's a knock on the door. i knew it was justin,
"mom, u get it. i know its him."
so my mom answers the door.

Justin's point of view*
"hey mrs. pierce, is Ashleigh here?"
"I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY TO YOU!" ashleigh yelled from behind the couch,
"babe, please, just let me explain!"
"NO! U DON'T HAVE TO EXPLAIN ANYTHING! I SAW IT ALL HAPPEN!"
"im sorry justin, but i think its time for you to go now"
"but mrs. pierce, if you just give me 2 minutes to sort this out..."
"im sorry, but we have to finish packing..."
this gave me a shiver down my spine...
"packing?"
"yes, we r moving back to canada."
"SO I CAN STAY AWAY FROM YOU AND FORGET THAT ALL THIS HAPPENED"
i looked at mrs. pierce, turned around and walked away, with my head down, holding back my tears.

ashleigh's point of view*
i cant believe he had the nerve to come back here and try to talk to me!
i dont care what he has to say right now! doesnt he understand that i need my space!?!?!?
there was another knock on the door.
*HOLY CRAP wth DOES HE WANT AGAIN?!?!?!* i thought
my mom opened the door again. nobody was there. she looked down and saw a box with a note on it,
'ashleigh, baby, i never wanted to hurt you. i know u never want to see me again, but let me just tell u this. i love you. and i never want to let you go.
-justin'
my mom opened the box and the necklace and earring set justin had bought me was in it. i threw them in my luggage pouch. my best friend always told me "whenever a guy dumps you, ALWAYS and i mean ALWAYS, keep the gifts he gave you!"

justin's point of view*
i still can't believe shes going back to canada....
im gonna miss her so much! i cannot imagine life without her. whenever she yells at me and thinks im a liar, or tells me she never wants to see me again, i feel like dying. i cant let this happen...

*3 days later, it was time for ashleigh for get on her plane to canada and head home.*

ashleigh's point of view*
i put this on before we left for the airport...
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=31833558
when we got there, we had to wait almost 5 hours to board the plane!
"attention passengers. all people who are boarding the plane to TORONTO, CANADA, please make your way to the loadings docks immediately." i heard the lady on the speakers say.
This is it. im actually going home. Amen.
it takes us almost 1 hour to check in our luggage, and another 2 hours to get on the plane.
before i got seated, i looked at my ticket...it said first class!
"mom! how could you afford this??!?"
"i used the money that you earned so far from the single you recorded!"
wow, i must have sold like, over 10,000+ downloads on iTunes!
after we got seated, the flight attendant was going around, asking people if they would like anything to eat or drink before we took off. i ordered a bowl of oatmeal and an orange juice. no pulp ofcourse.
after i finished eating, i hear the announcer come on the PA system,
"attention passengers, there seems to be a delay. please be patient."
"oh great. just great." i mumble.
i lay back in my seat, waiting for our time to take off, when i hear the plane door open...
"excuse me, ma'am? i need to speak with a passenger, ashleigh pierce, A.S.A.P."
it was justin...

Part 11

wth is he doing here?!?! did he not get the message i was sending?! i never want to see him ever again! whats so hard to understand there?
"yes, sir, go ahead a look for yourself"
justin nods and starts looking in the isles until he finds the one im in. great.
"what do YOU want?" i said angrily
"babe, i cannot let u go without telling u what really happened. pleases, babe, let me explain."
"fine. you have 2 minutes."
"well..."
after justin explained everything, i felt like such an idiot.
"justin...im sorry i didnt listen to u...but... if that is ever gonna happen again...we cant be together...if u promise me that that will NEVER happen again, then i forgive you..."
"dont worry, it wont EVER happen again. i promise."
"how am i supposed to believe you?"
"does this help? i got a restraining order against my ex. she cannot come any closer than 100 feet towards me, or else, she WILL be arrested. and I dumped HER for so many reasons."
"justin...nobody has ever done anything so extreme for me!"
he smiled, and so did i, and i felt my face get hot again.
"i just cant live without you, shawty. if you left, i wouldnt be able to live."
"i just need one more thing to prove that you are going to stay loyal..."
i had a feeling he knew what i was talking about.
he got up, grabbed me by the hand, took me to the middle of the isle, infront of EVERYONE, knelt down on one knee and said...
"Ashleigh, Ashleigh Pierce, i love you. i never want to let you go. you are my life, my love, my soul. will you please take me back?"
i heard the whole freaking airplane go "awwwwwwwwh"
then there was silence...and i just looked at him...
"yes, justin. i will take you back"
then there was a loud scream from the back of the plane which started a riot! the plane was cheering and clapping!
justin got up, picked me up in his arms, spun me around, and kissed me. here comes that feeling again.

justin's point of view*
OMG she actually took me back! im so happy! my life is now complete!
we asked the flight attendant to call the stair car thing to take us down from the plane (ashleigh's mom too, ofcourse), and we headed back to the hotel. when we got back, we saw scooter waiting in the cafe across the hall,
"WELL! WHAT DO WE HAVE HERE?!?! I THOUGHT U NEVER WANTED TO SEE HIM AGAIN, ASHLEIGH?" he said sarcastically,
"scooter, cut the chizz, she knows that you knew" i said
we all bursted out laughing.
after we all had some coffee and a pastry, he headed back up to our rooms, and i kept kissing ashleigh on the cheeks, just to keep letting her know that i love her.
after we got to our rooms, ashleigh kissed me goodbye and went to her room. after i closed the door, scooter was on his laptop, then he looked at me and said,
"justin, i have something to tell you..."
"what is it scott?"
"well since you're getting so famous, you are gonna need some more help to get bigger. more 'world-wide'"
"and how are we gonna do that?"
"we are gonna have to set up a fake romance..."
"SCOTT! NO! I JUST GOT BACK WITH ASHLEIGH AND IM GOING TO BE COMPLETELY FAITHFUL TO HER! I DONT WANT HER TO THINK IM CHEATING ON HER!"
"well, we can tell her its fake...."
"i have to talk to her about it....who will it be with anyways?"
"selena gomez...."

Part 12

i cant believe it...A FAUXMANCE? IS SCOTT INSANE? I JUST GOT BACK TOGETHER WITH ASHLEIGH! and selena gomez isnt even my type!
I don't know how she gonna take it...im gonna call her
"hey justin"
"hey babe"
"everything ok? u seem worried?"
"well...scott wants me to get more fans world wide..."
"and whats so bad about that?"
"he wants me to have a fauxmance"
"really?"
"yeah...but i dont want to do it! i just got back with u and i dont wanna jeopardize that!"
"well...as long as its fake, im fine with it."
"really babe?"
"yeah...so who is it gonna be with anyways?
"selena gomez..."
"really?! is scooter insane? she isnt even ur type of girl!"
"try tell that to him!"
we both laugh
"how about this...im gonna take you to the movies next week before i meet her ok?"
"ok thanks babe! love you "
"love you too, shawty. bye"
"bye"
we hung up.
we got ready for lunch

SCOOTER BRAUN ARE YOU INSANE!?! Its for Justin to be more famous and all, but couldnt he have wanted a few weeks to tell him other than the day we get back together?! sometimes i wonder what goes on in that mind of his...but seriously...i HATE people who take advantage of popular celebs like justin for more publicity...if selena does that to my justin...boy, will she get it.
so i wore this for lunch...
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=31902315
when we got to the fast food place, justin got a text...and it wasnt from me cause i left me phone in my hotel room...
justin looked at it, rolled his eyes, replied and angrily put it back into his pocket
"who was it babe?"
"it was selena"
"what does she want? shes not meeting u for another week!"
"i dont know what she wants..."
"shes probably just excited...your the best boyfriend ever!"
"awwwh thanks babe, and your the best girlfriend ever!"
"awwh"
we kissed and sat down
after we ordered, justin got ANOTHER text from selena
"selena again?"
"yep..."
"what did she say?"
" quote...i cant wait until i meet u next week! when will we pronounce to the world that we are in a relationship? un-quote"
"does she know its a fauxmance?!"
"yeah...im telling her that its fake and that its not a real relationship"
"okay good"
after he replied, she never texted back.

*1 week later*
*on the phone*
"hey babe, arent u supposed to meet with selena today?"
"yeah but thats later. im taking you to the movies first! You always come before anyone else!"
"awwwwwh"
"kk gonna go get ready"
"kk same here. bye love you"
"love you too, shawty"
we hung up.
i wore this for our date...
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=31935152
when we got to the theater, we had to decide what movie to see. after we did that, justin told me to go get a seat in the theater while he gets the popcorn, soda, and candy.
when i went into the theater, IT WAS EMPTY! like literally, i was the only one there! i hope justin doesnt take long...this is really freaking me out...
*15 minutes later*
WHAT IS TAKING HIM SO LONG!?!? IM REALLY GETTING FREAKED OUT! IM GONNA GO LOOK FOR HIM!
i was already leaving the theater when i texted him...
"OK IM REALLY GETTING CREEPED OUT CAUSE THE THEATER IS EMPTY AND ITS SCARING ME! IM COMING TO FIND YOU TO PROTECT ME!"
before i hit send, i was already out of the theater, almost dropping both my phone and me jaw at what i saw. i saw someone kissing, and all over MY justin. it was selena gomez...

Part 13

WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS?!
i saw that justin was trying to push away, but she didnt let him!
just wait and see what im gonna do to her!

justin's point of view*
"SELENA STOP! I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!"
"ya you do, and its me! now stop struggling!"
"NO!"
"HEY! GET OFF OF HIM!"
selena got off of me, turned around a came face to face with Ashleigh.
"Who the h*ll are you?"
"im Ashleigh! his girlfriend."
"oh ur the 'girlfriend' hes been trying to talk about."
"yeah i am. and i dont really like what you just did."
"really? you didnt like that?"
"UMM NO!"
"well im guessing you wont like this either."
selena turned back and began to kiss me again! this time, i pushed her really hard and she finally let go.
"I cant believe you!"
selena grinned, turned around, and slapped Ashleigh.
"SELENA! WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM!?"
"she actually thinks she can be ur girlfriend?! shes a NOBODY."
"do u really think i give? she is the love of my life. so u know what, this whole 'fauxmance' is OFF. i dont care what scotter wants me to do. i will NEVER date you."
selena looked at me with sad eyes but i didnt care. she turned around, kicked Ashleigh, who was on the floor, and walked out of the theater.
"Ashleigh are you okay?!"
she was crouched on the floor, crying.
"not really..."
"here, lets blow the movie. ur going to the doctor's"
if you think its not as bad as it sounds, she had a bruise on her face, a cut on her temple, she couldnt stand on the side that selena kicked and she threw up because selena also kicked her in the stomach.
"justin...you didnt have to call off the fauxmance because of what she did...it was just for you to get more fans...*cough*"
"i dont care if i ever have fans again! i dont want you to get hurt over all this crap!"
"thanks babe...*cough**cough*"
when we got to the doctor's, they bandaged her and fixed her up.

I hate her. gosh.
i had to stay in the hospital for a couple of days because the doctor said i may have a broken rib. awesome.
after a day or two in the hospital, justin brought me some stuff i may need to bust my boredom:
-laptop
-some books
-sketch pad and pencils
-iPod
-my cell phone
im so lucky to have someone as good as justin to help take care of me.
after he left, i opened up my laptop and went to facebook all i saw were posts of justin and selena kissing, and me on the ground, with cuts and bruise on my face.

Part 14

Damn paparazzi, why cant they just mind their own business?
In the past 2 days, i have gotten calls from magazines, and talk shows, asking how i got hurt, why i would date justin while he was "dating" selena, and all this.
WHY CAN'T ME AND JUSTIN HAVE A NORMAL RELATIONSHIP!?

Justin's Point of View
oh no...photos...
i can't believe selena would do that to Ashleigh! im gonna talk to scott RIGHT NOW
"scott?!"
no answer
"SCOTT?!"
still no answer...
where could he be?
after looking around the room for him, i found a note on the counter, taped to a bunch of bananas,
"Justin, went out for a couple hours to talk to Usher, be back soon"
Great...well, i better call him...
"hello?"
"hey scott"
"oh hey justin, whats up?"
"nothing, are you still with Usher?"
"Naw, i left like, 5 minutes ago, be back soon."
"ok well i need to talk to you really badly..."
"go ahead"
"i dont want to do the fauxmance with selena..."
scott burst through the door
"WHAT?!?!?! WHY?!?!?!?!?!"
i showed him the photos online. i showed him on facebook,twitter, and MySpace.
"Oh..."
"yeah, and i dont want this to start happening to me often."
"ok justin, i understand but..."
"but what?"
"i just read that selena said..."
"SAID WHAT, SCOTT? SPIT IT OUT!!!!"
"she said you two had been in a dedicated relationship for months..."
"ARE YOU SERIOUS?! GIVE ME MY PHONE."
i called selena,
"hello?"
"WHY WOULD YOU TELL THE PRESS THAT WE WERE DATING?!?!?!?"
"cause we are, babe"
"DONT CALL ME THAT. IM DATING ASHLEIGH. NOT YOU. IM CALLING THE PRESS RIGHT NOW AND TELLING THEM I 'BROKE UP' WITH YOU. DONT YOU EVER COME NEAR ME, SCOOTER, OR ASHLEIGH EVER AGAIN."
before i hung up, i heard her crying, but i could care less.
i called the press and told them everything.

*the next day*

wow, they already posted the story, and i got twice as more fans now that i "broke up" with selena...

Ashleighs point of view
My mom decided to take me to the mall to calm my nerves, so i didnt hesitate. i love the mall. its my favorite place ever, and after the mall, we would go to a really fancy restaurant scooter told my mom about :)
i threw this on:
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=33020153
and we left.

*1 hour later*
I cant believe its been 1 hour and i havent bought anything!
my mom brought like, $1000 and i havent even touched it!
we start walking to the elevator when we walked by a brightly colored, purple top that caught my eye and i HAD to have it!
When i went to go grab it, i saw a pair of shorts that matched PERFECTLY!
and a pair of flip flops...and earrings...
after about 45 minutes, the outfit looked like this:
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=33020923
we stayed at the mall until it closed at 6 and i wasted at least $685!
when we went to the restaurant,we asked to sit in a booth by the window. when we sat down, i looked out the window, then to my left to the booth next to us.
there was this really cute guy that kept checking me out, and i couldnt help but smile a bit...but im dating justin...arent i? you know, since this whole fauzmance thing started, i have been getting second thoughts about our relationship..i have already been hurt twice. emotionally and physically....i looked back at my menu. when our waitress came, we ordered, and when she walked away, i saw the guy looking at me again, and this time, i got a good look at him. he was taller than me but about my age. he had dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. he seemed very built for a guy his age.
when our waitress came to our table with a glass of water, i decided to go to the bathroom before our food came. when i was heading down the hallway, i heard someone come up from behind me, which made me freeze in my tracks. i turned around and it was him.
"hey, im james, and you are?"
should i tell him my name?
"umm...im ashleigh."
"nice to meet you ashleigh"
"ya...same to you, i guess."
"listen, i really think we should get to know each other better over a cup of coffee. you in?"
ok, i just met the guy...but he seems so sweet...
"sure. hows tomorrow at 4 sound?"
"fine with me! here's my cell number. text me sometime."
"sure, thanks"
before i could turn around, he grabbed my waist and kissed me on the cheek...

To be continued...
Last edited by Cupcake<3 on Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:03 am, edited 9 times in total.
My lights are off!

Note: I just want everyone to know
that I am not collecting pets any
more. I only go on CS now to write
my story and do adoptables.
Links,

Dream A Dream - Love Story
Adoptables
DeviantArt
Are you good at holding your breath?
Big thanks to Linksage for the art
Imageof my dog Lily!
Cupcake<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dream a Dream *lovestory!* Posting open!

Postby Mrs. House » Mon May 23, 2011 9:13 pm

Honestly, I HATE Justin Bieber, but anyways, definently a good story. :thumbup:
QUITTING
It's been great to be here~
Mrs. House

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cupcake<3 » Tue May 24, 2011 5:32 am

~cjewel~ wrote:Honestly, I HATE Justin Bieber, but anyways, definently a good story. :thumbup:

Thank you! :) I'll probably continue it later today if i have time!
My lights are off!

Links,

Adoptables
DeviantArt
Imageof my dog Lily!
Cupcake<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ZombiePoodle » Tue May 24, 2011 6:47 am

~cjewel~ wrote:Honestly, I HATE Justin Bieber, but anyways, definently a good story. :thumbup:

Ehehe, I don't like JB either, he sounds like a girl to me. But anyways, other than the fact that he's a total dumb dumb in my opinion, this is an awesome storeh.
ZombiePoodle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cupcake<3 » Tue May 24, 2011 8:09 am

Love~Me~Forever wrote:

Ehehe, I don't like JB either, he sounds like a girl to me. But anyways, other than the fact that he's a total dumb dumb in my opinion, this is an awesome storeh.

Yeah, most people i know don't like him.
But thanks!
My lights are off!

Links,

Adoptables
DeviantArt
Imageof my dog Lily!
Cupcake<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cupcake<3 » Tue May 24, 2011 11:53 am

Part 7 is up :)
My lights are off!

Links,

Adoptables
DeviantArt
Imageof my dog Lily!
Cupcake<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cupcake<3 » Tue May 24, 2011 1:08 pm

Part 8 is now up, and there's a twist! :D
My lights are off!

Links,

Adoptables
DeviantArt
Imageof my dog Lily!
Cupcake<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cupcake<3 » Tue May 24, 2011 1:43 pm

Part 9, OMG!

I won't post part 10 unless someone comments :/
My lights are off!

Links,

Adoptables
DeviantArt
Imageof my dog Lily!
Cupcake<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mrs. House » Tue May 24, 2011 3:43 pm

Yay, more!
QUITTING
It's been great to be here~
Mrs. House

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cupcake<3 » Wed May 25, 2011 9:30 am

~cjewel~ wrote:Yay, more!

I'll write part 10 today probably!
My lights are off!

Links,

Adoptables
DeviantArt