Mins' Stories and Poems!!

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Mins' Stories and Poems!!

Postby splity » Tue Dec 19, 2023 4:43 pm

I write what's in my mind and write a bunch of sad stuff me thinks..
don't be afraid to complement<3 you're allowed to comment!!

" Hopefully nobody needs healing here . "

user inactive!! you can stop watching now.

Min • he / him
splity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mins' Stories and Poems!!

Postby splity » Tue Dec 19, 2023 4:46 pm

I graze my fingers against my desk,
suddenly hearing the booming voice at the door
that drowned every other chatter in the school.
At first, I didn't notice,
but then I looked.
Your eyes all over me.
So poisonous,
such lying eyes.
You watch me.

Why?

I don't get it.
I gulp the air,
my skin growing cold.
I tried to look away,
but you never did.

I remember those nights,
those days.
Your eyes aren't the only poisonous thing.

Maybe I'm just pretty.

Min • he / him
splity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GoldenDevotion » Wed Dec 20, 2023 4:24 am

Hi !! Love your writing, hehe I can imagine them in my head :D :D Can you teach me how to do like yours?? I love the rhythm yet visionary writings. It's like you know which to pick to create an imaginable scenery !!

I will try mine:

Please, spare me some ice changes, For I, am feeling clouds in my head but the anvil weighs down my heart. What is it that I am not satisfied with? I'm laughing at them for thinking I'm arrogant but I'm actually doing that to a mirror.

I only drink from tears of regrets and revenge but it never avenges my angsty downfall. I wear the crown with a title even lower than a jester.

I don't bloom, I only doom.
The curious watch me, so I hatch the void.
I'm reflecting on the worst, So I ended up deflecting everything around me.

These are actually from a few months ago. But I thought they fit this theme cause atm I got nothing in my mind !! What do you think I could adjust to make for a more readable poetry? IDK if it's even poetry I just write whatever I liked ! :lol: :lol:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
✨✨MASSIVE DISCOUNT C$ shop !!! Check my trade rules for more Info ! RARES + UNCOMMONS all up for sale.✨✨
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
GoldenDevotion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby splity » Wed Dec 20, 2023 4:46 am

tisaakah wrote:Hi !! Love your writing, hehe I can imagine them in my head :D :D Can you teach me how to do like yours?? I love the rhythm yet visionary writings. It's like you know which to pick to create an imaginable scenery !!

I will try mine:

Please, spare me some ice changes, For I, am feeling clouds in my head but the anvil weighs down my heart. What is it that I am not satisfied with? I'm laughing at them for thinking I'm arrogant but I'm actually doing that to a mirror.

I only drink from tears of regrets and revenge but it never avenges my angsty downfall. I wear the crown with a title even lower than a jester.

I don't bloom, I only doom.
The curious watch me, so I hatch the void.
I'm reflecting on the worst, So I ended up deflecting everything around me.

These are actually from a few months ago. But I thought they fit this theme cause atm I got nothing in my mind !! What do you think I could adjust to make for a more readable poetry? IDK if it's even poetry I just write whatever I liked ! :lol: :lol:

Hello!! With my poems, I put together my feelings and how I imagine them in my head!! For instance the poem here, I explain how it felt to me in that instance, how I see those thoughts into objects or descriptive words.

I also organize mine into stanzas! I always make sure to split some of the long sentences up, especially comas, and skipping a line to make it feel more bouncy. I always make sure to end a complete sentence nonetheless.

Your writings are good, and I see the idea, its just a bit messy if you're going for a poem!! That's just how I write them!

Min • he / him
splity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me